ADVERTISEMENT

Infamous Scumbag Tater Yusef Kelly Suspended from Easley P.D. for sending lewd photo to child

SilverU989

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2016

Former Clemson Tigers’ running back Yusef Kelly – the subject of several iconic images taken in the aftermath of a vicious 2004 brawl between the Tigers and their arch rivals at the University of South Carolina – is now in trouble over a much different kind of picture.

Kelly is under investigation by the S.C. State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) after he allegedly sent at least one inappropriate image to a juvenile.

“We have an open investigation involving Mr. Kelly,” SLED spokesman Tommy Crosby confirmed to this news outlet, although he did not immediately provide any details regarding the nature of that inquiry.

SLED was asked to investigate Kelly because of his status as a former member of the Easley, S.C. police department, sources familiar with the inquiry told me.

News of the investigation into Kelly was first confirmed by reporter Cody Alcorn of Fox Carolina, who reported that Kelly was “no longer employed” by the Easley police following a “brief investigation” the agency conducted into the allegations.

It will now be up to SLED to determine whether he should also face criminal consequences.

and:

“It was a fight,” Kelly said after the game. “Everybody knows things like that happen during a fight.”

After the brawl, Kelly paraded in front of the Clemson student section with a captured Gamecock helmet – tossing it jubilantly into the stands.

“They’ll have something to remember me by,” he said at the time.

Now it appears as though fans could have something else to remember Kelly by …
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pics and youtube of that 2004 game included in the link. I've always been amazed, 22 or not, that anyone would have hired that guy with his foot stomp
580553dddbf5d.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News