ADVERTISEMENT

Insider Report - February 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Jan 3, 2005
Football Recruiting

Here is when I have heard several USC commitments will sign their letters-of-intent on Wednesday:

AJ Cann - 10:30 AM -
Ace Sanders - 9:00 A.M.
Brandon Golson- 9:00 A.M.
Cody Gibson - 11:15 P.M.
Corey Robinson - 10:00 A.M.
Du'Von Millsap - 9:00 A.M.
Dylan Thompson - 11:00 AM
Nick Jones - 4:00 P.M.
Sean Tapley - 9:00 A.M.
Ronald Patrick - 8:00 A.M.

I'll let you know on the others as I hear.

As I posted earlier, Vanderbilt commitment Sharrod Golightly is looking at making a decision tomorrow on whether or not he will stick with the Commodores or make a switch to South Carolina. Even after talking to some sources, I don't really have a good feel for what he is going to do. I hear he will talk things over with his family, but neither course would surprise me. I do think there's a good chance a switch happens, though.

I talked to a couple of sources today about Marcus Lattimore.

I hear that TE Drew Owens looked great from a physical standpoint while he was on campus this weekend. He's someone that is obviously a big-time priority for the Gamecocks in the 2011 class. Owens plays a position of need and also is a very good player at that position, so the Gamecocks would love for him to jump in the class.

K.J. Brent was another one on campus, and while I have not caught up with him yet, I heard from a a couple of people I talked to that he enjoyed his time there. For now, USC is battling his home-state Tarheels.

I talked to a few folks on Justin Parker today. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that nothing is for sure yet. However, there are a lot signs pointing to Clemson and many around that program seem to believe that the Tigers will land him. The next couple of days, Parker will really be hashing out his decision. I've heard varying statements on USC's chances, but I'll post anything I hear concrete leading up to his decision.
This post was edited on 1/31 11:52 PM by ScottHood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News