ADVERTISEMENT

Is he serious or trolling....link.

LOL.
When you have to deal with stuff like
Michfirstdown1.jpg
, then you can post conspiracy theories. Nothing to see here except butt-hurt.
JUST LOL.
At least we can measure the progress of our time in the SEC. UTe fans used to say they fire the coach after they lose to the Gamecocks!
Now they just create conspiracy theories.

Good. After 25 years, we are finally getting the ticky-tack calls in our favor that the 80 year members have had for....well, 80 years

Stopped watching after two plays which were both penalties. Whining cause you got caught cheating..... pathetic. Then make a 13 minute video? OCD pathetic

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
Well, I just wasted 15 minutes of my life. Every call was legit. Just because the OP didn't like it, doesn't mean it wasn't true. The truth is that was a pretty crappy TN team led by an equally crappy coach. Better team just won. That is all.

Next time you want to discuss controversial calls, at least make sure the call is controversial. LOL.

I made it to for "questionable call". Not one was a bad call even if he thinks it "never gets called". This is just the ramblings of that guy at the game that game that is upset over every play that does not go your way and it is all rigged.

Offsides- guy was offsides on kickoff and other offsides call. Pass Interference, yeah it was, but who cares we caught it anyway. Facemask, he grabbed it on the side. Sorry, you lost to a bad USC team because Tennessee sucks and your coach sucks. Been punished for decades for screwing Fulmer over. Couldn't happen to a better group of people. Hell, our women's basketball team has taken your place as the elite team in the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT