ADVERTISEMENT

Is it against FGF rules to post about politics?

PC31

Gold Member
Apr 30, 2005
Serious question. I just always assumed it was but that apparently has made me and u a...... well if it's not I'd like to know. I got some politics I want to drop.
Also my offer to be THE hammer moderator still stands.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Serious question. I just always assumed it was but that apparently has made me and u a...... well if it's not I'd like to know. I got some politics I want to drop.

I’d say one look at the board shows it’s fair game since there is NO sports to talk about at all

Yes, politics are against the rules. But the moderators are not able to read every single post on this site. If someone crosses the line then click the report button below their post and it will go straight to the mods.

As ""Assistant to the Moderator" I vow I will read ere post on this rat hole and wield a mighty delete hammer.
Just waitin on the PM from Shoe.

Reactions: thecampbranchkid
There isn't a whole lot being discussed other than the state of the pandemic and lock-downs. I can only stand to watch so many reruns of old games on TV.

There isn't a whole lot being discussed other than the state of the pandemic and lock-downs. I can only stand to watch so many reruns of old games on TV.

IoOLhJV.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT