ADVERTISEMENT

Is ND really that much better than we are?

An agressive 1-3-1 would have helped. The point covering the top of the key and the 2 wings covering the boundary 3's keeping 2 bigs in the paint to stop drives.

You're so easily rankled. I, and not you, have ansoncock's best interests at heart. His question implied undue vulnerabilities that we aren't supposed to have by this stage in the program's development. It's dangerous to pose such questions around here. I'm not going to be as pedagogic in my explanation. The simple answer is this: other than A'ja Wilson, UConn is better than we are all the way down the roster. Mystery resolved.

What are you talking about? It's "dangerous to pose such questions". lolz. You're not Socrates and no one is forcing you to drink hemlock. ansoncock asked a legitimate basketball question. A good one at that. I tried to answer him as best as possible. No one attacked him. Why don't you try to do better than "UCONN is better than we are all way down the roster. Mystery solved"? No joke. They're better than Notre Dame all the way down the roster as well. That's not an answer to the question he asked.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
What are you talking about? It's "dangerous to pose such questions". lolz. You're not Socrates and no one is forcing you to drink hemlock. ansoncock asked a legitimate basketball question. A good one at that. I tried to answer him as best as possible. No one attacked him. Why don't you try to do better than "UCONN is better than we are all way down the roster. Mystery solved"? No joke. They're better than Notre Dame all the way down the roster as well. That's not an answer to the question he asked.
Ansoncock dared to articulate that the emperor has no clothes. That can get a person thrown into the dungeon around here. At any rate, my remark in post #74 was addressed to his post and not to yours. I had not even read your response to him when I posted (to him) what I did. So it is evident you were far more eager to engage me than I was to engage you. You went off. You couldn't help yourself. I forgive you.

Ansoncock dared to articulate that the emperor has no clothes. That can get a person thrown into the dungeon around here. At any rate, my remark in post #74 was addressed to his post and not to yours. I had not even read your response to him when I posted (to him) what I did. So it is evident you were far more eager to engage me than I was to engage you. You went off. You couldn't help yourself. I forgive you.

You love to criticize USC all day long but the minute someone challenges your opinion, that person is "rankled" and you're Jesus Christ. You can dish it, but you can't take it.

You love to criticize USC all day long but the minute someone challenges your opinion, that person is "rankled" and you're Jesus Christ. You can dish it, but you can't take it.
I forgive you for your rantings, My Son. You know not what you are doing.

Well ND plays defense - you know guard shooters? And our girls seem to choke when they see the husky logo. When we play them at home it's like we're the visiting tesm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT