ADVERTISEMENT

Is Somebody Hurt At Clemson?

"Only Wynn opened at -3.5"

Wynn, Stratosphere, and VI all opened at 3 to 3.5.

Stratosphere was at -3.5 VI at -3.

Are you incapable of posting factual non BS information?

Those are the 3 lines that opened on the 13th. All other lines opened at -6 +/- .5 range.

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
"Only Wynn opened at -3.5"

Wynn, Stratosphere, and VI all opened at 3 to 3.5.

Stratosphere was at -3.5 VI at -3.

Are you incapable of posting factual non BS information?

Those are the 3 lines that opened on the 13th. All other lines opened at -6 +/- .5 range.

Click on the PK under 'open' in column 1 and it'll take you to the line-movement page for all lines including time stamps, which shows 'consensus' open of -3 at 3:05 PM 9/13/15, with Wynn 'opening' about 2 hours later at -3.5.

Click on the PK under 'open' in column 1 and it'll take you to the line-movement page for all lines including time stamps, which shows 'consensus' open of -3 at 3:05 PM 9/13/15, with Wynn 'opening' about 2 hours later at -3.5.

You want to lay the points now or are you 'manly' enough to wait for post time? You said you'd 'bet' Louisville at +10 at what point do you show up for clemson? ... or do you know your way home?

SportsSuites1 It is Nortons "good " knee this time unfortunately. While you are right Jay G. is a bigger guy and probably doesn't whiff on hikes like Norton does Norton is much better at calling out protections thus the sacks last week up the middle after he left the game. That's why Norton starts.

SportsSuites1 It is Nortons "good " knee this time unfortunately. While you are right Jay G. is a bigger guy and probably doesn't whiff on hikes like Norton does Norton is much better at calling out protections thus the sacks last week up the middle after he left the game. That's why Norton starts.

He's a SC kid and I hope he gets well and can 'move on' if that's what he wants but doesn't 'figure' against USC.

.You can't win if you don't buy a ticket and all these guys that end up making NFL squads then at least have the 'chance' to go 'home' now and again and hopefully be good role models for the kids coming up behind them.

I'll accept legal's admonishment but yours is BS ... MOST lines didn't open at -3.5 (or pick) pick was the FIRST line offered with a 'consensus' open of -3 published at 3:05 Sunday.
The line I read was straight across 'clemson' at 54u -10 under the 'Open' column w/o looking at the Louisville line, which was PK -10 (as legal stated) however, that 'open' was only one book and ''consensus' wasn't published until five lines had been released.

Pretty sure the only -10 in the screenshot you posted is the payout (shortened from the typical -110). Notice even the O/U says -10?

Anyway, everything i saw had the line opening at about Clemson -3.5 and has moved from there. Have fun arguing though.

The Q. was does anybody know if anybody's hurt? This line just seems funny-low to me, almost as if the odds of Louisville opening 0-3 are as long as clemson winning 'big'. Louisville's looked like a dog both weeks it played, but clemson hasn't really played anyone so maybe they can't tell yet. Beat 'em by 30 maybe they deserve their current ranking. Beat 'em by the line they ain't any better than Houston - and worse than Auburn, who rightfully took a tumble in the polls this week. Common opponents tell a lot.
Centers out.

This is a game for tiger fans to bet ... and now ND is 'setting up' for you, too. 1st their QB starter from last year, Golson left, then the guy who beat him out in the Spring broke his ankle and now their 1st string TE (top receiver) is out for the season.
clemson will be playing ND with its 3rd string QB without their top guy to catch it. Those 'apples' make it seem like clemson got the 'divine' intervention.

Last week you had the whole Gamecock Nation betting on being 4-2 or 5-1 after 6 games. Not sure I can follow any more of your betting advice

If Watson goes down for any reason then the Taters are done! No offense. Second string QB is awful. Would take Louisville and 10 points. It won't be the blowout that Clemson is hoping for.

No offense taken. IMHO, he has not shown us enough to be labeled awful or great, etc. the only thing we can gleam from his game experience is that he is not Watson.

You guys can argue all you want. The game opened as a pick em. I just found like 5 sites saying as much.

This is a game for tiger fans to bet ... and now ND is 'setting up' for you, too. 1st their QB starter from last year, Golson left, then the guy who beat him out in the Spring broke his ankle and now their 1st string TE (top receiver) is out for the season.
clemson will be playing ND with its 3rd string QB without their top guy to catch it. Those 'apples' make it seem like clemson got the 'divine' intervention.

We won 10 games with our backup QB last year. We're also missing our top OL (Battle), our top DT, our top WR and our starter at NB. We have our own set of problems.

My opinion is that anyone that is betting on Louisville, is betting that Watson will get hurt. That's the only way that Louisville will win this game.

Last week you had the whole Gamecock Nation betting on being 4-2 or 5-1 after 6 games. Not sure I can follow any more of your betting advice

I don't give betting advice except to clemson people when we play 'em and that's bet on clemson ... the Q. that was asked (by someone else) was what did gamecocks think our record would be mid-season ... I replied probably 4-2, maybe 5-1 and while it'll be a tad harder after muffing last week that's still doable.
If you took that as 'advice' that's on you ... I'm thinking more like 4-2 now though but still believe 5-1 is doable.
Georgia wasn't terrific against Vandy - they could have very easily lost that game - like us against UNC their D won the ballgame ... it wasn't Chubb, et al.

Most likely because the betting public does not give a crap about the game so they are trying to drive some traffic......focus of the betting public is on a NFL game the same night, this game is akin to Grand Valley State vs. Morehead College.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT