ADVERTISEMENT

Is the forum safe yet?

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Been avoiding the therapeutic venting since the fiasco Saturday night!! My only comments on the game is our beloved Gamecocks are a soft, punky, mentally fragile football team! We should of won that game by 2 touchdowns!!! Still can't believe so many players made so many goofs in the same game.. Never seen anything like it since the late 90s when we were coached by he who's name must not be spoken. That's it .. I'm done beaching!

Been avoiding the therapeutic venting since the fiasco Saturday night!! My only comments on the game is our beloved Gamecocks are a soft, punky, mentally fragile football team! We should of won that game by 2 touchdowns!!! Still can't believe so many players made so many goofs in the same game.. Never seen anything like it since the late 90s when we were coached by he who's name must not be spoken. That's it .. I'm done beaching!

I'm venting from Saturday and still venting... Also, I'm venting on future games coming up, seeing how we'll see the same results....

With that said, I hope Bentley sits down for a couple of games and have him watch from the sidelines... He needs that for his health and mine too...

Reactions: The Cool Cock
Oh, hell no!! Not even close!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

No reason to avoid. It’s pretty much the same stuff you would see here except for the occasional “we could still win out” and there are some “huge games” left. Most of us know this is a toilet bowl season and a worse one around the corner next year.

The team falls into some kind of trance when they play a decent team. They commit turnover give aways and the defense sleep walks for a half where LB's can't stop a RB or running QB. Their mental prepareness for big games is not there. Something needs to change there and now.

I'm just sitting here in my speedo thinking what the frick are we going to do against Mizzo....they will hang 40 on us if we cant play any better.

een avoiding the therapeutic venting since the fiasco Saturday night!! My only comments on the game is our beloved Gamecocks are a soft, punky, mentally fragile football team! We should of won that game by 2 touchdowns!!! Still can't believe so many players made so many goofs in the same game.. Never seen anything like it since the late 90s when we were coached by he who's name must not be spoken. That's it .. I'm done beaching!

As i watched that game, i felt like you could just play Simon and Garfunkel "sounds of silence" over that entire game, and it would fit perfectly.

"Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again"

I really hope that game is a outlier, obviously we have some terrible habits that seem to be forming on this team but the amount of venting about getting all new coaches seems a little premature.

I do love the go get Dabo threads/posters like he was some awesome success in his first 3 years

But to answer your question this forum is not safe Sick

Last edited:
I'm just sitting here in my speedo thinking what the frick are we going to do against Mizzo....they will hang 40 on us if we cant play any better.
If that occurs, I predict changes will be made....not by the coaching staff, perhaps, maybe from above (but not by RT)

To answer your question, it's not safe here, but at least it's no longer Omaha-Beach-like dangerous. My venting from the weekend has turned into solemn reassessment of where we are. We're currently 2-2 on the season and haven't yet seen anything to make us think we'll end this season with more than 6 wins. Whether we have to manufacture a 6th win on Dec. 1st against a crap team is irrelevant. Six wins is not the goal. Six wins is a clear regression in what should be a season of progression.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT