ADVERTISEMENT

Is this a clothes board?

Did you mean closed or clothes. Either way it seems open to me. Open for discussion, dissatisfaction, or disillusionment. Take your pick or you can play all 3

May I suggest a lovely ensemble of colorful Gamecock colors such as a white shirt due to the heavy heat index and khaki shorts. Black shorts are delightful and fashionable also they cover up a wet butt from sitting.

Most topics about Nike or uniforms.

So what y'all gonna wear on Saturday??? Anybody got fashion tips?

I'll be wearing a white visor that has CAROLINA on the front in garnet. It is not scripted, rather bold & print.

I'll also be wearing a garnet, UA t-shirt with the block C logo centered on the chest.

To round it out, I'll be wearing some black, dri-fit shorts.

On my feet will likely be some black crocs.

May I suggest a lovely ensemble of colorful Gamecock colors such as a white shirt due to the heavy heat index and khaki shorts. Black shorts are delightful and fashionable also they cover up a wet butt from sitting.

YES! Disguise that swamp ass!!

Reactions: SCexpat38
Seriously mods, people should be allowed to disagree in a civil manner on here. Just because we are all ostensibly fans of the same team doesn’t mean that we have to agree on everything else.

Did you ever go to Small Talk? Let's just all be grateful it's gone forever. This community can't discuss politics... it's just too polarizing for the various segments of the fan base, and as much as I know "we're all adults," sometimes the adult thing to do is say, "let's keep religion and politics talk off of the stagecoach."

giphy.gif

Since I can't go to game and will be stuck down here outside Savannah with my traitor UGA-loving wife, I will be dressed as a Walmart Carolina fan.

Seriously. They had some nice hats and shirts last time I was over in SC. I bought a bunch of stuff.

- Cocky Head Hat (Signed by Wally Burnham)

- Sleeveless garnet “Got Spurrier? We Do!” t-shirt -> take it off before 2001 in the hot games! Let’s Go!!!

- Camoflauge Cargo shorts

- White British Knights sneakers.

- Bring my Black #9 Todd Ellis Jersey to wave around during Sandstorm!

- Bring my signed (by Skip not Lou) “Cock-a-doodle-Lou” shirt as a sweat rag!

None of it Nike, Adidas, or Reebok! I do have an underarmour tattoo on my left arm, though...opposite the Gamecock on my right.

Last edited:
I will be watching the game from Cody, WY on Saturday while on a weekend motorcycle trip. For most of the day, I'll be wearing a hi-viz yellow First Gear jacket, Fieldsheer riding pants, and riding boots. When I'm off the bike, I will, of course, be wearing my Gamecock hat with the block "C" and bird.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
No game jerseys for anyone over 18. Thanks.

This!!

- Cocky Head Hat (Signed by Wally Burnham)

- Sleeveless garnet “Got Spurrier? We Do!” t-shirt

- Bring my signed (by Skip not Lou) “Cock-a-doodle-Lou” shirt as a sweat rag!

I do have an underarmour tattoo on my left arm, though...opposite the Gamecock on my right.

tenor.gif

I wouldn't describe myself as fashion-obsessed, and I don't usually spend a great deal of money on clothes. However, I do love a bargain, and I'm terrible at throwing away old clothes. Some people cannot understand this. If it's old, ripped, frayed, stained, or too small, many people wouldn't want to keep it. However, clothes are memories and, just like memories, they can be precious. I started to be obsessed with a baja hoodie that I ordered online, and I liked the quality a lot. The price was accessible too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT