ADVERTISEMENT

It pains me awfully to say this, but we are HORRIBLY coached

Man, I hate it. I like Beamer. He seems like a great guy, he truly loves the University and ateam and I honestly believe that he wants to be here and nowhere else. But we started the season not a very good team and we weve regressed to a horrible team. We have played worse every single week since the Georgia game. That’s just bad coaching and I don’t know what to say about it. If you’re Ray you have to be asking yourself if he can figure it out how long will it be?

It's actually amazing we are 4-4
This show reminds me of the Sparky Woods show but I actually think Beam will eventually turn it around. Sat has to go and remember, he wasn’t the first choice. Kinda a desperate hire. Need to get better players for sure. Coaching staff will surely be different next year. Atleast I hope.

Reactions: Areukidding1
This show reminds me of the Sparky Woods show but I actually think Beam will eventually turn it around. Sat has to go and remember, he wasn’t the first choice. Kinda a desperate hire. Need to get better players for sure. Coaching staff will surely be different next year. Atleast I hope.
Yes sir. Shane will definitely right this ship. Its not like he picked his staff. Ray and that mean old BOT made him. He was just trying to honor his obligation to Oklahoma. Not many left with that kind of honor.

Yes sir. Shane will definitely right this ship. Its not like he picked his staff. Ray and that mean old BOT made him. He was just trying to honor his obligation to Oklahoma. Not many left with that kind of honor.
Leave it to Beamer
jerry-mathers-leave-it-to-beaver-ftr.jpg

Turn in your Pom poms! You don’t deserve to wave them! 😂😂😂

When I pass by the practice field tomorrow morning on my way to work- the entire team better be on that practice field doing drills! This is bad.
Will not change a thing. There is cause and then there is a symptom (symptoms). Have to change the cause - get rid of Ray, Beamer & Co. This is a shi* sho*. The players are at the receiving end of very poor coaching. Noland was playing scared all night long - who wouldn't be?

A more effective remedy is to have Beamer and the coaches doing drills after such a poor coaching show. The players should conduct the drills. That would be the right thing to do.

What I can't understand is how a 342 lb OL can't hold a block especially on a smaller DL. Maybe the problem starts with the strength and conditioning coach. Maybe he is doing too much conditioning and too little strength.

Noland was playing scared all night long - who wouldn't be?

I do not blame Noland, our OL is terrible. He had TAM players in his face or on his back all night. I will not name players, but a couple of those OL have no business being on an SEC field.

Reactions: Robhawk29
At very the minimum, I say the blocking scheme has to change.That is if he is still trying to run some kinda pro scheme with nonpro players,Who does that anyways? If by now they haven’t gotten it,they’re not going to.

Will not change a thing. There is cause and then there is a symptom (symptoms). Have to change the cause - get rid of Ray, Beamer & Co. This is a shi* sho*. The players are at the receiving end of very poor coaching. Noland was playing scared all night long - who wouldn't be?

A more effective remedy is to have Beamer and the coaches doing drills after such a poor coaching show. The players should conduct the drills. That would be the right thing to do.

i agree with most of that. If Beamer doesn’t work out. Like if he feels that he is in over his head and resigns after this season…… or has to be ran off a season or two from now. For whatever reason this man doesn’t workout, then TANNER must go also for the betterment of our program. Basically, Ray’s position should be riding on this hire. I’m just tired of waiting in the football team to simply be competitive in the world of college football.

If it were up to me Ray would have been fired the same day as Muschamp. But he wasn’t and we are where we are.

I’m still optimistic with Beamer. To be honest I had almost no faith because it was a Ray Tanner hire: but I am trying to be fair and give him a chance and some time. I like him- but he has to win some games.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOSUSC
Shane Beamer is horrible at evaluating coaches. I know he didn’t get the guys he wanted but he could’ve done better than what he has now. He should of kept a couple guys from Muschamp’s staff too.

Man, I hate it. I like Beamer. He seems like a great guy, he truly loves the University and ateam and I honestly believe that he wants to be here and nowhere else. But we started the season not a very good team and we weve regressed to a horrible team. We have played worse every single week since the Georgia game. That’s just bad coaching and I don’t know what to say about it. If you’re Ray you have to be asking yourself if he can figure it out how long will it be?
Believe this: the only thing Ray Tanner thinks about in re: to his job as AD at USC is how many credits he can earned towards his comfy retirement.

I dont know how many times they showed him on tv,but satterfield looked like he didn’t want to be there the one time I saw him.

i agree with most of that. If Beamer doesn’t work out. Like if he feels that he is in over his head and resigns after this season…… or has to be ran off a season or two from now. For whatever reason this man doesn’t workout, then TANNER must go also for the betterment of our program. Basically, Ray’s position should be riding on this hire. I’m just tired of waiting in the football team to simply be competitive in the world of college football.

If it were up to me Ray would have been fired the same day as Muschamp. But he wasn’t and we are where we are.

I’m still optimistic with Beamer. To be honest I had almost no faith because it was a Ray Tanner hire: but I am trying to be fair and give him a chance and some time. I like him- but he has to win some games.
Liking a coach doesn’t make him a good hire. I don’t think anyone would love hanging out with N ick Saban but he is one of the best coaches of all time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT