ADVERTISEMENT

It was fun to watch somebody else's pitching blow up! It is amazing how

"the best" will crumble when under pressure, this is what happened to LSU last night, too bad we can't seem to put more pressure on teams more often
Agree, it's been interesting watching TAMU and LSU pitching staffs, 2 of the best in the country, and how human they appear when under pressure with the game in the balance late.

Reactions: nikolas22
It has just as much to do with plate discipline as it does them imploding. We were patient, didn't try to do too much and it paid off. In the past (through this season), we would have been swinging away in situations like last night. Instead, we made them work and took the runs they gave us.

It has just as much to do with plate discipline as it does them imploding. We were patient, didn't try to do too much and it paid off. In the past (through this season), we would have been swinging away in situations like last night. Instead, we made them work and took the runs they gave us.
agree, the best welcome pressure, it just didn't work out for them last night.
We had some miscues they had their own..."You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the goddamn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ Earl Weaver

I hope that gives them some anxious moments tonight, however, their #1 pitcher is going tonight.

Reactions: nikolas22
Who's staring for us tonight???

I just wished we could have swept TAM last weekend...

Right now, I hope we can win tonight... 2 out of 3 isn't bad at all against the #1 team....

We beat last year's National Champions 2 out of 3 and we could be on a verge of beating this year's National Champions 2 out of 3...

But, if we can go 15-15 in the SEC, then that may get us in the NCAA on the road to somewhere to play...

But let's take game 2 today...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT