ADVERTISEMENT

It will not be long before this same story comes out of Pickens

It is just incredible that this went on for so many years, and now out of the blue, all of a sudden it is Republican Jim Jordan's fault. All because he is questioning the actions of our partisan FBI that is spearheading the deep state's non violent coup against our elected President.

It is just incredible that this went on for so many years, and now out of the blue, all of a sudden it is Republican Jim Jordan's fault. All because he is questioning the actions of our partisan FBI that is spearheading the deep state's non violent coup against our elected President.
Timing is everything isn't it?

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
no doubt the players that fondle each other and say it’s ok and they do it in the locker rooms all the time are victims themselves.

You would think Dabo would get ahead of the story instead of covering it up like it’s ok.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ex-athletes-ohio-state-doc-groped-ogled-men-043446754--spt.html
Pituful thread. You're trivializing the real story by making a stupid inference to our rival. What if one of the abused kids were your son?

Are you speaking of “Don the Con”?:rolleyes:

Reactions: mbsurfside
They are rivals. Butt that doesn’t make it ok.

How would u like to be the one on the ground or in the locker room and have your team leaders fondle you and joke about

I agree. Nothing funny about. I think it’s a serious topic that the taters brushed off as OK.

Pituful thread. You're trivializing the real story by making a stupid inference to our rival. What if one of the abused kids were your son?
JFTR, his comparing the disgusting activities we know are true about our rival in no way trivializes this story. Unfortunately he is wrong about any of their atrocities being exposed. Geography and the cult mentality of the ones in charge “up thar” have and will continue to cover up anything of this nature...and we all know a lot worse has happened than fondling that has been swept under their ginormous rug.
Much much worse.

This is the headline I want to see: "NCAA opens investigation into Clemson recruiting for money laundering to recruits funneled through the Newspring church" :D

Reactions: Legendary Cock

A liberal FBI! Hilarious!

This is the headline I want to see: "NCAA opens investigation into Clemson recruiting for money laundering to recruits funneled through the Newspring church" :D
Nah, it'll never happen. The NCAA only picks on schools that can't fight back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT