ADVERTISEMENT

It's official. Dozier to NBA

We can only play the what if game now. If we make the tournament next year everyone will say what if we had Dozier. I still think we have some talent and Martin is a heck of a coach
We can only play the what if game now. If we make the tournament next year everyone will say what if we had Dozier. I still think we have some talent and Martin is a heck of a coach

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Well I wish him well
Must have got a good grade (his potential and emasureables make sense to me), so best of luck to the kid. He didn't look anything like an NBA player this year for most of the year, but without him, we might have been NIT bound. He was a great fit in Martin's defensive minded scheme, and had enough offense to give some teams problems. Best of luck to him!

Also, How about the lack of perspective there? Implying that PJ can't cut it in college so he's running away to the NBA. Should I post his actual quotes about going pro or do y'all realize the perpetual "he should stay another year" is just your selfish, uninformed opinion?

What in the world, dude? Are you talking about my post? You got me way, way wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT