ADVERTISEMENT

Jackie Bradley Jr

The other night Jackie caught the last out in center and then made a long throw to Mookie Betts running of the field over the shoulder like a bomb in football. It was cool to see

Reactions: Out of Conference
Cool personal story on JBJ-

In 2010, my Dad was in the bar/restaurant in left field at Greenville's Flour Field for the Clemson game. JBJ went yard and somehow my dad catches the ball in the bar as it comes off a net. We held onto it as a good luck symbol throughout the season and we ended up winning it all. At the national championship celebration, I jumped out onto the floor at CLA (think it was there, maybe old colesium) as the team was leaving and gave JBJ the homerun ball and told him we had held onto it for good luck all year, but now wanted him to keep it. He was extremely gracious and appreciative. Tweeted him about it a couple years later and he said he remembered and still had the ball. Pretty cool. He's definitely one of the all time greats.

Reactions: Coppertopp
Great catch. Still think his catch over the wall against Oakland was better. Probably best defensive center fielder in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT