ADVERTISEMENT

Jacoby Pinckney to VT. It appears we are full at WR/TE (after Mullins commits this week) and

CooCooCock

Nov 30, 2010
possibly we are no longer recruiting for that position. Pinckney had been predicted as 100% Carolina up until yesterday. Our remaining DE targets have moved on to other schools and now it appears the WR targets are taking other options as well.

possibly we are no longer recruiting for that position. Pinckney had been predicted as 100% Carolina up until yesterday. Our remaining DE targets have moved on to other schools and now it appears the WR targets are taking other options as well.

Old cbs from homers are worthless

Good for them. If Momma isn't happy, nobody is happy.

Exactly, and not necessarily a bad thing - I think our staff has proven to be consistent hits with parents when they come visit with their kids - I would be shocked if she doesn't love USC after their visit is done....

It's still early, there certainly be some flipping before NSD, just have to wait and see how it all shakes out. With that said one has to pleased how the current class is shaping up

I do not think he has been a target of USC for about year now. Hope Pinckney does well at VPI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT