ADVERTISEMENT

"Jake is our quarterback"

ken in sacramento

Jan 16, 2000
If I hear this one damn time between now and the end of spring practice, I will officially be on the Fire Muschamp bandwagon. He is flat out terrible today and occasionally average most days.

CWM better carry his butt to the podium and inform all that "every position is open" and that includes QB.

These results are totally unacceptable for a 3rd year QB. Zero points? I'm pretty sure Dak Joyner or SCAR can get us zero points. Absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: FlotownRooster
If I hear this one damn time between now and the end of spring practice, I will officially be on the Fire Muschamp bandwagon. He is flat out terrible today and occasionally average most days.

CWM better carry his butt to the podium and inform all that "every position is open" and that includes QB.

These results are totally unacceptable for a 3rd year QB. Zero points? I'm pretty sure Dak Joyner or SCAR can get us zero points. Absolutely ridiculous!

After this much ineptitude today, they should have either changed QB's or switched to the Wildcat. I don't think it could be much worse.

Reactions: FlotownRooster
I said earlier this year Trever Lawrence is better as a freshman than Bentley is as a junior. I think Deebo sitting out effected the team. We will be bad next year and struggle to be bowl eligible. Everyone in the east is getting better but us. We're behind UGA, UF, and UK. And UT is out recruiting us. We have not beaten a ranked team in 3 years and I don't count the UT team as a ranked team. We have been shut out by a middle of the road ACC team. I used to think Muschamp was the answer but no more. If he could not win at UF with all their advantages he will not win here.

They waited for him to do that at UF so they decided they would just do it for him , and then clean out his office too .

Jake should have been benched down right pathetic
Agreed - put someone else in - coach’s son not a good thing at this level - no accountability- 30 days to prepare and they beat us 28-0 - sad

Jake appeared to be angry the whole game. Maybe he didn't like his draft analysis telling him to come back another year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT