ADVERTISEMENT

Jaycee Horn is underappreciated

NC_Lieter

Jun 9, 2018
Dude has played some major minutes for us including some key pass break ups from the get go.

Another Muschamp 1st round CB!

Reactions: 92Pony
Read several articles about him. Been getting lots of playing time for a freshman.

The kid is doing a great job as far as I'm concerned. He is the bright spot in that defensive backfield. Although he has sent my blood pressure soaring twice this year. Once on that unsportsmanlike penalty that kept a Ky drive alive and again this past Saturday when he dropped an easy Int that would have likely sealed the deal against Miss. Still, hard to find fault with the job he's done this year.

The kid is doing a great job as far as I'm concerned. He is the bright spot in that defensive backfield. Although he has sent my blood pressure soaring twice this year. Once on that unsportsmanlike penalty that kept a Ky drive alive and again this past Saturday when he dropped an easy Int that would have likely sealed the deal against Miss. Still, hard to find fault with the job he's done this year.
If we’re thinking of the same pass break up where he was airborne and barely got a hand on it I didn’t think that looked terribly easy

I remember the first time I saw him in WB and was thinking, “That’s not the #7 I’m used to—that ain’t JD.” But he has definitely proven to be a very good player, and apart from the Ky blowup late in the game he doesn’t play like a freshman. I think we’ll be talking about him on Sundays down the road.

I'm thinking Heisman in a few years and leaving early for the pros..right?

Speak for yourself. He's appreciated by me big time. A lot of other football filks smarter than me say he is good. Freshman All-Sec team imo. Glad he's got 2 more years to polish his skills and then probably onto the nfl. Maybe even a mention on a all-american freshman team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT