ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen nicols committs for 2019

He is the 3rd 2019 commitment. He is in charlotte. I think all 3 commits are current 3 starz. He is 6'5 300 pds. Bout all i know. I tkink I saw it on s.e.c. country website

Reactions: cockofdawn
I also read that muschamp is working hard to get Jake Frommes younger brother who is a defensive back. Indiana is the only other offer he has so far. The article read that Jake told him that south carolina would be a great school for him and the program is on a upswing. Who knows if actually said that but it be nice if he did

I also read that muschamp is working hard to get Jake Frommes younger brother who is a defensive back. Indiana is the only other offer he has so far. The article read that Jake told him that south carolina would be a great school for him and the program is on a upswing. Who knows if actually said that but it be nice if he did

Surprised he offered as a DB, much better WR, probably won't get an offer from UGA other than a preferred walkon. His twin is the qb on their team. They will have their hands full with Rome in the finals, was suppose to have been played in the Benz this past weekend but the weather sent everyone home now the game is in Warner Robbins. Rome is averaging 54 in 4 playoff games and has given up 30 total, lots think they are best team in the state and are in 5A, Georgia has 6A and 7A above them.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
"Nichols played much of his junior season on the defensive line and also had a shoulder injury that will require surgery next month, which helps to explain his offer list still being relatively low. Yet Wolford and USC have been high on Nichols from the beginning."

I like this part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT