ADVERTISEMENT

JBJ. Again.

Gotta be one of, if not the best defensive CF in the league

Gosh if he could just hit .250 he’d be regarded as one of the best overall players in the league

Reactions: Judson1
damn art, isnt that what the girls n the women's quad use 2 say about u? ;-)

3Aqg.gif

They should have a stat that adds to his batting average every time he reduces opponents BA with a great play. So he would get credit for a hit to his average with this play.
Maybe then those crazy SAWX fans could see how much more his defense cancels out his hitting problems. I really hope he can find his stroke. A great Gamecock!

Someone needs to make highlight reel of all of his great catches(and don`t forget throws). His glove and arm are keeping him in the bigs.

Reactions: Gaimcock
They should have a stat that adds to his batting average every time he reduces opponents BA with a great play. So he would get credit for a hit to his average with this play.
Maybe then those crazy SAWX fans could see how much more his defense cancels out his hitting problems. I really hope he can find his stroke. A great Gamecock!
On the money. It's not always how many you drive in but also about how many you take away. Google the mazilli catch for grins

Should of seen the throw he made tonight. Didn't get the out, but a bang - bang play. Ball hit into gap, right center field. Jackiie running flat out, away from second base, scoops up the ball at the warning track, grabs ball out of the glove, twists 180 degrees, turning left shoulder back towards second base, and throws in one motion to second while falling backwards. Second baseman didn't move a single inch and caught the ball literally a split second short of making the out. The announcers were flabbergasted, and said any other centerfielder would have fielded the ball off the wall and runner makes third base easily. Even though it was to second and not to home, it was one of the greatest throws I've ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT