ADVERTISEMENT

Jesse Palmer nominated Zeb for a helmet sticker.

Good for him. Like the way he carries himself, And although we didn't throw the ball deep much tonight, he's got an arm. The deep ball that Brooks missed early went about 65 yards. Leadership presence is obvious. Look out Luke Doty.
We did go deep on the first series and Zeb was dead nuts on. We have to make that catch.

I don't wanna get carried away. Zeb did look very comfortable out there, but an SEC foe would put on a lot more pressure, have more hits and tighter coverages. I think he averaged a little over 5 yards per pass. That said, he has 2/3 as many TD passes as Hill did last season.

Reactions: Macc Maine
I don't wanna get carried away. Zeb did look very comfortable out there, but an SEC foe would put on a lot more pressure, have more hits and tighter coverages. I think he averaged a little over 5 yards per pass. That said, he has 2/3 as many TD passes as Hill did last season.
Hill didn't get to play any OOC games. That being said Zeb managed the game which is all Beamer needed him to do.

Reactions: kidrobinski
I’m going to enjoy the wins as they come. The season is short; one down and 11 to play. Go Cocks!

Reactions: 67gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT