ADVERTISEMENT

Joetato now has him a Ministry of Truth

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 28, 2021
LOL. This is the buffoon that was picked to lead Biden's new "Disinformation Governance Board". The same idiot that said the dossier was real and Hunter's laptop was fake.

Hilarious. Dems going full Goebbels. Never go full Goebbels.

Reactions: Brutal Rooster
This administration has a horrible track record at identifying misinformation. They turn everything they touch in to crap yet they continue to make the case that govt is the answer. When the repubs get in power, they better make it a priority to reduce the size of govt. Screw them too if they dont.

This isn't Joe. I'm not sure Joe knows where the bathroom is when he wakes up in the middle of the night. Joe is just the empty suit that can sometimes read a teleprompter. This is Obama. All of his people are in the White House and he is running things. And because his name isn't on anything, and Joe will be the fall guy, he is free to do all the radical things he couldn't as president. This department of misinformation is little more than a Democrats hijacking a law enforcement branch to try and restrict any views that they don't agree with. This is only done in communist countries. But now they want it here. Folks better stand up to this crap before it is too late.

Assuming your response is sarcasm or bait. No one who can form complete sentences would believe this is a good move by Team Titanic. They are looking like total fools or baiting as well.

I don't make decisions based on what people think I should do- or what one billionaire thinks I should do. LOL. I make decisions based on what I choose to do.

I would expect the White House does the same.

I don't make decisions based on what people think I should do- or what one billionaire thinks I should do. LOL. I make decisions based on what I choose to do.

Don't believe you. Longterm Democrats are livid at these people. They are destroying trust and their party.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Don't believe you. Longterm Democrats are livid at these people. They are destroying trust and their party.

I don't care if you believe me. It's as irrelevant as the color of the floor tile in a random person's house.

I hate political parties. They are for idiots.

So you would choose to censor free speech or tell lies that are easily proven to be such?

Rollerdude/deedave has openly stated he has fun antagonizing others. There is something fundamentally wrong with someone who has fun antagonizing. I’m not going to spend one precious second on people like that.

I offered that opinion a while ago.

Be warned, the board is pretty empty when you can't see any of his posts. But let's be honest, blank pages have more to offer than his tired old act.

Rollerdude/deedave has openly stated he has fun antagonizing others. There is something fundamentally wrong with someone who has fun antagonizing. I’m not going to spend one precious second on people like that.

It's a hoot watching people get all worked up on here- especially knowing they are going to get worked up.

I hope you’re being sarcastic, because first, the White House doesn’t know what day of the week it is, once they figure that out, all other decisions aren’t decisions, they’re mandates given to the President via mega-donors or bunny rabbits. Having a “disinformation agency” is scary since the left has fooled itself about what the truth really is. The only hope is that once the GOP takes back over, the agemcy will either be disbanded or made right.

I hope you’re being sarcastic, because first, the White House doesn’t know what day of the week it is, once they figure that out, all other decisions aren’t decisions, they’re mandates given to the President via mega-donors or bunny rabbits. Having a “disinformation agency” is scary since the left has fooled itself about what the truth really is. The only hope is that once the GOP takes back over, the agemcy will either be disbanded or made right.
Too easily weaponized and used as a tool to advance a naritive by either side to be made right. It must be disbanded at the first opportunity imo. It has no place in our form of govt.
I find it very strange that a party would feel the need to come up with this nonsense when the MSM has had their backs for so long. The idiots in charge continue to think they have a messaging problem because they are stuck in denial that it may be their policies.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this incompetence affects Millions of hard working Americans, his handlers hate anyone that works hard for A living!!

Reactions: The Doctors Back
There’s legit fascism, go Antifa go! Nothing? BLM? Anyone? Nothing but crickets? Lol

Speaking of fascists, saw the video from today, in the shot, a dozen or so people in Portland are at a rally for a republican candidate for governor. Half a dozen people show up in conveniently matching antifa uniforms chucking smoke bombs, paint filled balloons and "firecrackers" (mortars) that injured two people. (No one told them that they weren't supposed to exist according to Biden)

Amazingly, the Portland police were not only not there, but needed 20 minutes to muster the courage to go out and take statements since antifa already left.

This country has a problem when violence is accepted as a political tactic. From either side.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT