ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burch

Is Hammond becoming a powerhouse program? Don't remember the last time they had so many guys getting D1 football full rides. I read they've won 10 state titles in 15 years under Kimrey.

Even though he plays at a private school, Hammond is one the most DOMINATE scisa schools in the state and Kimrey runs the program just like a high level public school and some years they play against some other out of state schools to amp up the competition. Anywhere he goes he will make an immediate impact as a freshmen GUARANTEE

I am not saying he won't. But he has not played against the best so no one really knows for sure.

I understand what you are saying, but you could say the same thing about Zion and all those short skinny white boys he was playing against. But you can easily see the talent.

Basketball evaluations include AA ball where you face a lot of other college prospects. Zion faced off against a Football is different.

Reactions: Cockopotamus
He will be a good player, and his recruitment was made easier by the fact the we didn't have to battle Clemson, or Georgia. But the biggest benefit might be his friendship with Burch. From a connection standpoint, all things should point to Burch coming to USC. Hometown. Mama seems to be in our corner. And one of his best friends will be there also. His recruitment might go much further than just what he can bring to the table.

I've seen is video and he is dominant. But he plays for a private school so it is hard to say how he would be on a 4A championship team. My guess is he will have a learning curve in college. The game will have to slow down for him some.
Hammond is a good team but just to echo, SCISA is a different animal especially when it comes to offensive and defensive lines vs the public school teams. It will be an unpopular opinion but Burch should have taken a year at an IMG type school. That would have helped him greatly... probably not so much us.

Hammond is a good team but just to echo, SCISA is a different animal especially when it comes to offensive and defensive lines vs the public school teams. It will be an unpopular opinion but Burch should have taken a year at an IMG type school. That would have helped him greatly... probably not so much us.

Helped him how? He's already the #3 player in the nation.

Do you mean developmentally? I'm pretty sure the coaches he'll have in college will take care of that.

Reactions: rogue cock
We will know if he is super duper elite 9 star status if he commits to anyone other than South Carolina.
The usual suspects here on The FGF will bch and whine and cry for the next 4 years about dummy Muschamp and hill billy Ray letting this super player get away.
If he commits to Carolina they will immediately begin down playing it and picking the kid apart. 3 star guy.......

We will know if he is super duper elite 9 star status if he commits to anyone other than South Carolina.
The usual suspects here on The FGF will bch and whine and cry for the next 4 years about dummy Muschamp and hill billy Ray letting this super player get away.
If he commits to Carolina they will immediately begin down playing it and picking the kid apart. 3 star guy.......
Absolute truth.

If you have the talent, you have the talent. Tanneyhill tried to tell USC`s staff about Gaines Adams, the story goes, but our coaches wouldn`t look at him because he played on an 8 man-football team. Don`t know if Burch is #1 or not(how can anyone say) but I know that he deserves the accolades he is getting,

I understand what you are saying, but you could say the same thing about Zion and all those short skinny white boys he was playing against. But you can easily see the talent.

Good point. He wouldn't be #1 in the country unless he had been evaluated by experts. But I still want to see how that translates into his play on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT