ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Belk is a Gamecock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm also curious if he'll try for a hardship waiver. Don't think they grant them very often.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
They grant them alright, but never it seems for any of our players. Ex.- the girl BB player at Notre Dame.

I think the hardship waiver has to do with the illness and the involvement the player has in their care. I've never heard specifics with his situation.

Looks like he could get a hardship waiver. If this kid and his lawyer was able to get unconditional release form Dabo I see no reason he couldn’t get a hardship waiver.

“Josh Belk is going to be a great player. He has all the tools. Sometimes you forget he is 18,” Swinney told reporters this spring." Swinney described Belk as a “young man in a grown man’s body.” This is what Dabo and Tigernet thinks while Belk at Clemson
Lazy, overrated, and way over his head for Clemson Football. -Tigernet after Belk transfer

probably take NCAA until end of season to take action

Yes, he will probably get on the field faster if we don't ask the NCAA to get involved in anyway. If we just let nature take its course he will play in 2019 but if we ask for NCAA assistance he may get tied up in bureaucratic red tape until 2022.

As a Christian, I always delight in seeing folks move from darkness to light. He was blind, but now he sees.

The Taters are just over-thinking this thing. They throw up different things, to see what will stick. I think that ol Daboo told him that he would be losing several DL in the draft, but that turned out to be another LIE. Plus...I think that Belk just didn’t like it there. Clemson isn’t for everybody. It’s not Rocket Science. I know they’re PO’ed that he came to Carolina.

The Taters are just over-thinking this thing. They throw up different things, to see what will stick. I think that ol Daboo told him that he would be losing several DL in the draft, but that turned out to be another LIE. Plus...I think that Belk just didn’t like it there. Clemson isn’t for everybody. It’s not Rocket Science. I know they’re PO’ed that he came to Carolina.

The fact that Dabo released him from his scholarship knowing he was going to Carolina should tell you all you need to know.

The fact that Dabo released him from his scholarship knowing he was going to Carolina should tell you all you need to know.

Datboy is a publicity whore. His hand was forced as he could not risk the negative publicity backlash that would come from preventing a kid from transferring closer to his sick mother.

Datboy is a publicity whore. His hand was forced as he could not risk the negative publicity backlash that would come from preventing a kid from transferring closer to his sick mother.
Is that why he looked at UGA and Tenn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT