ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Gray

Another one that doesn’t make sense on the surface. Looked completely soft and lost during the Martin years. Turns into a serviceable role player under the current staff and then decides to test the transfer portal.

Having said that I wish the kid nothing but the best. He’s played more games in a gamecock jersey than most players these days.

To be fair he may be transferring for more playing time or to just get a different experience for one year. I won’t fault a kid that’s been on the roster for several years for either of those reasons.

Reactions: gcock5
This is why college sports will die. There’s not much of a connection between the players and fans.
Yep — Dawn and Geno seem to be the only women’s coaches who can hold onto their players. Hopefully Lamont can find some hidden gem portal talent.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Another one that doesn’t make sense on the surface. Looked completely soft and lost during the Martin years. Turns into a serviceable role player under the current staff and then decides to test the transfer portal.

Having said that I wish the kid nothing but the best. He’s played more games in a gamecock jersey than most players these days.

To be fair he may be transferring for more playing time or to just get a different experience for one year. I won’t fault a kid that’s been on the roster for several years for either of those reasons.
Good luck, Josh!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT