ADVERTISEMENT

Just a heads up on one your incoming recruits...Kiel

gmdDawg

Jan 1, 2003
Kiel Pollard is a super stand up individual who is gonna greatly help you guys come fall. He just left my office and man what a kid with character. I'm still mad UGA didn't recruit him like they should have but he is a beast on the field also. Coach Muschamp made one great decision for sure!! Congrats again!

Matt Davis

Kiel Pollard is a super stand up individual who is gonna greatly help you guys come fall. He just left my office and man what a kid with character. I'm still mad UGA didn't recruit him like they should have but he is a beast on the field also. Coach Muschamp made one great decision for sure!! Congrats again!

Matt Davis
Thanks gmdDawg. His HS coach would agree with you, based on his signing day presser. Glad he's a Gamecock and can't wait to see him on the field (maybe the 1st snap...we need some wideouts).

Thanks gmdDawg. His HS coach would agree with you, based on his signing day presser. Glad he's a Gamecock and can't wait to see him on the field (maybe the 1st snap...we need some wideouts).

Ha!!! Yeah... Me and Rush are pretty close. I tried to tell 'em in Athens but they wouldn't listen. I'm actually betting a few of my fellow Dawg fans how many stiff arms he's gonna give out CB's.. Straight baller.. Anyone needs any info on here about any players from Moultrie aka Colquitt County just holler!

That's what any program needs kids with character that they can coach up. There is sometimes too much given to star value I believe. We all want our 5* but those 3 and 4 star kids can be game changers too. We look forward to seeing him help us at a position we can use help at.

Matt Davis
Thanks great info

Reactions: gmdDawg

Matt Davis

Thanks gm..........I think we hear so much of the bad about kids these days, we get pleasantly surprised at the good stories. The good kids have a way of excelling in life and sports......funny how that translates. Glad UGA missed out on this kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: gmdDawg
Thanks for the info. I think he will be really good for us. Even though he didn't go there, talent won't be a problem for your team. I know you want to keep good players but there is so much talent in state of Ga.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT