ADVERTISEMENT

Just curious. Are you going to watch the game tonight?

Are You Going to Watch THE Game Tonight?

• YES!

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • NO!

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I'll record and watch it if Clemson loses

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I'll tune in near the end just to catch the score

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What game ya talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably in & out depending on the score

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 2, 2020
I'm not. I'd only be watching to see Clem's Son get beat ... badly. and I don't believe that would speak well of me. I'm sure it's going to be a good game. Think I'll paint the inside of the linen closet.

Long enough to see if LSU shows up ready to curb-stomp Clem’s son. If the rednecks of Laurens take a two score lead, I go to bed.

Reactions: Carolina Cocktail
I'm binging the X-Files. I'm currently up to season 4. No time for the CFB national championship.

I’m not. Been working at home on a project. Getting ready to read to my daughter. Hopped online to pay a few bills and came by here to see what was going on.

I wouldn't watch it at all...if you do you'll realize its going to be a LONG TIME before we are even competitive with Clemson let alone win. This just kills me. I hate to say but Dabo has a hell of a well coached team. I swear our AD needs an enema.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
I wouldn't watch it at all...if you do you'll realize its going to be a LONG TIME before we are even competitive with Clemson let alone win. This just kills me. I hate to say but Dabo has a hell of a well coached team. I swear our AD needs an enema.
Makes me wonder sometimes if our Athletic Department even knows what's going on?.

Craps over. Life as a Gamecock sucks a big fat one. Think Im about done. Both of these teams cheat like hell while we wussy up and willingly take probation for a text by a sorry coach who should've been terminated after his texts to Pruitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT