ADVERTISEMENT

Just Curious

9497cock

Sep 19, 2002
I posted on Friday about JBJ turning down offer to go to WH with a link to article from sports column. Didn't bash him at all. Even stated his right as a citizen. My post was deleted. Why? Nothing inflammatory. I have been a member of GCC for sometime. Just don't post that often. Also - why no email explaining why i was deleted. I even looked for forum rules section but did not find anything.

thanks

I posted on Friday about JBJ turning down offer to go to WH with a link to article from sports column. Didn't bash him at all. Even stated his right as a citizen. My post was deleted. Why? Nothing inflammatory. I have been a member of GCC for sometime. Just don't post that often. Also - why no email explaining why i was deleted. I even looked for forum rules section but did not find anything.

thanks
Unfortunately this whole situation is POLITICAL.... now-a-days politics are really really Ugly... So anything posted like that, WILL become divisive.. I am sure it was taken down for that reason, But I cant speak for the mods..

Reactions: rogue cock
ok. makes sense. wasn't a political statement but i guess i can see how it turned into one. thanks for the info. would be nice if they sent an email when your post was deleted and explained why. thanks again

Reactions: cockofdawn
not starting anything. thanking users for explaining. my last post could have easily been the end of thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT