ADVERTISEMENT

Just for curiosity, I wonder how the other SEC teams will fair against there

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
a she she opponents. While I'm much more concerned about our own game, the quempsum fans will bring up the outcomes of the other SEC vs a she she match ups when the very few times it works out in the a she she favors.

a she she opponents. While I'm much more concerned about our own game, the quempsum fans will bring up the outcomes of the other SEC vs a she she match ups when the very few times it works out in the a she she favors.

Unfortunately I am afraid we will be hard pressed to split the 4 games. Carolina draws the toughest team, to beat Clemson I feel you have to win the turnover battle and be able to run the ball at least enough to not allow Clemson's DL to ignore it and come after Bentley unconcerned about the run. Plus I think your TE has to have a career day. Defensively force them to make drives and not give up the big plays.

FSU isn't very good, but neither is UF. I think UF has the least chance of pulling out a win..

UK beat Louisville last year and can again this year if they can control the clock and keep Jackson on the sideline, they don't have the defensive depth to chase and contain him for 35 minutes of the game

UGA should beat Tech,but that offense is tough to defend once a year.

The order I see and % of winning

UGA-80%
UK-50%
USC-35%
UF-20%

Before anyone decides I am disrespecting USC, I am not, I think they are playing by far the best team of the 4 and UGA is probably playing the number 3 team.

Reactions: sinkerslider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT