ADVERTISEMENT

Just for fun: Compare reactions of Spurrier vs Muschamp if something bad happens!

GSC2013

Oct 11, 2015
It's off season so let's laugh a bit. Tell me how you think each coach would react to a situation, you make up the situation.

Mine.....

3rd quarter. Game tied with Tennessee. Driving into red zone. Offensive lineman called for holding on 3rd down:

Spurrier: Tooth suck, adjust visor, shake head. Maybe drop headset.

Muschamps: Chug a 32 oz Red Bull. Pick up an O line grad assistant and shoulder press him then throw him into the stands. Find the live chicken and eat it's liver out barehanded. Then consult the OC about how to convert 3rd and long.

Al I know is if you sit in the first 5 rows of the west lower next year, you better cover your kids ears.lol I'm glad Cocky and Sir Big Spur are on the other side of the stadium away from Muschamp.lol

It's going to be a wild ride. We've never had a Head Football Coach who truly raised hell on the sidelines when things didn't go right for the Gamecocks. Basketball - we had the first FM who could say some scary things to the refs, usually without curse words - his quick 'wit' and NYC accent alone turned many an ACC ref into salt. Now, we have FM2 who can fry an officials face with mean looks - alone.

Muschamp is going to take us to a new level in so many ways. I can hardly wait.

giphy.gif
spurrier_rage.gif

18-steve-spurier-arguing-with-ref-2012-13-bowl-season-gifs.gif

Reactions: bowiestar2003
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT