ADVERTISEMENT

Just goes to show you cheating does pay off!

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
having an unlimited supply of $$$ to pay recruits and their family off to come to NW SC on a lake surrounded by cow dung, knowing when to cycle off PED’s, paying the best coordinations and keeping them there. Having an unproven car salesman and clown as a head coach and making the whole world look silly!
Maybe we need to try and duplicate that! 3 star athletes just won’t cut it anymore. Get rid of nepotism and show senior Bentley and his over rated son the door. Try hiring proven
Coordinators not friends.

having an unlimited supply of $$$ to pay recruits and their family off to come to NW SC on a lake surrounded by cow dung, knowing when to cycle off PED’s, paying the best coordinations and keeping them there. Having an unproven car salesman and clown as a head coach and making the whole world look silly!
Maybe we need to try and duplicate that! 3 star athletes just won’t cut it anymore. Get rid of nepotism and show senior Bentley and his over rated son the door. Try hiring proven

What grade are you in? I'm guessing second or third.

I'm going with third

You tell me where the bag man lives and I'll cut him a check today. It would certainly be better spent than giving it to players than an athletic department run by Ray Tanner.

Reactions: Gaimcock
wow!..just wow!...while it's difficult to accept, we must be grown-up about the outcome and current state of both fb programs.

They do have a history of it. That's a fact. They did some horrible cheating in the late 70s and early 80s. The NCAA doesn't ban you 2 years from tv and a bowl for nothing and the acc add a third. So please don't act like it's far fetched they started doing it again during 5 in a row.

It would appear there are a lot on here as dismissive of the notion as the NCAA apparently is. Any further investigation after failed drug tests by players on a national championship team to ensure they didn't get there illegally (PEDs)? Doubtful.

Please. I read a lot of forums. Amazing how every team that falls short of where they want to be immediately says that their rival, or teams that beat them, are obviously cheating. It's a cop out. College football is big business. Folks looking for every advantage they can get. Where USC sits currently, then there must be a ton of folks cheating at a high level. If true, then somebody better figure out why USC doesn't have their game in place to compete in that game.

Reactions: king ward
Please. I read a lot of forums. Amazing how every team that falls short of where they want to be immediately says that their rival, or teams that beat them, are obviously cheating. It's a cop out. College football is big business. Folks looking for every advantage they can get. Where USC sits currently, then there must be a ton of folks cheating at a high level. If true, then somebody better figure out why USC doesn't have their game in place to compete in that game.
While I tend to agree. Not every team's rival has the history that climpsin does in regards to cheating

Reactions: NetworkX
You know the two teams that played last night. Both have been caught By the NCAA paying players. What's that old saying History always repeats its Self.

They do have a history of it. That's a fact. They did some horrible cheating in the late 70s and early 80s. The NCAA doesn't ban you 2 years from tv and a bowl for nothing and the acc add a third. So please don't act like it's far fetched they started doing it again during 5 in a row.
yea, because that is the only way to explain a team's sustained success.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT