ADVERTISEMENT

Just got a new neighbor

Why would he want to fight traffic from there to Cola every day? I guess since he goes to work at 5:30am or whatever it isn't a factor but I'll be damned if I wanted to fight my way up 378 or #1 every day. Road rage and bumper to bumper traffic takes years off your life

EDIT: Nevermind, house is in Cola. Was thinking Lex for some reason. Carry on

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
"In April 2016, Muschamp bought a 796-square-foot, one-bedroom condo at Carolina Walk for $130,000 from his predecessor, Steve Spurrier."

I guess that's where he sleeps when he has a late night at the office. Good for you Will; don't go home til we beat Clemson!!!!!

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Looks like a step down from the massive lake house. Keeping a low profile I'd assume.

Looks like a step down from the massive lake house. Keeping a low profile I'd assume.
He still has the lake house. Now he has another 2k square foot home to go with the 10k square foot home and the 1br condo by the stadium

J7Cvz5M.jpg

Coach Muschamp in Cola

He still has the lake house. Now he has another 2k square foot home to go with the 10k square foot home and the 1br condo by the stadium
Hey life must good. I wasn't trying to compare the smaller house to a single wide trailer or anything. I'm sure that pic of the front of the house doesn't do it justice either.

Hey life must good. I wasn't trying to compare the smaller house to a single wide trailer or anything. I'm sure that pic of the front of the house doesn't do it justice either.
The house is just a little Shandon bungalow in a quiet neighborhood off Crosshill Road and between the Whole Foods store and Brennen Elementary School. It certainly makes sense if he has his kids at Hammond, which is a straight shot up Garner's Ferry Road.

The house is just a little Shandon bungalow in a quiet neighborhood off Crosshill Road and between the Whole Foods store and Brennen Elementary School. It certainly makes sense if he has his kids at Hammond, which is a straight shot up Garner's Ferry Road.
Thanks. I read the story after a second gander. I just looked at the house pic the first time. Good for him for finding a house close to his kids' school.

Well it's a ranch outside of Shandon, but I guess that still counts. Sorry that just tickled me for some reason.
I call any house in that style a "Shandon bungalow." I used to live in one over near Crayton Middle School, on one of the college streets.

Might would turn into a bunkhouse stampede!!
And BTW, I guess his initial home purchase at least somewhat verified the rumor of him already accepting the job based on his purchase of that "house on Lake Murray" - I guess that all turned out to be true to a particular extent after all huh?? =;-p

(Lame sarcasm there - no doubt)

And BTW, I guess his initial home purchase at least somewhat verified the rumor of him already accepting the job based on his purchase of that "house on Lake Murray" - I guess that all turned out to be true to a particular extent after all huh?? =;-p

(Lame sarcasm there - no doubt)

That lake house was foreclosed on a buddy of mine a few years ago. We used to stop by in our boat and visit him. He lost that home and went back to living in his original home in Greenville. In fact, I Saw him him just last night outside a Greenville restaurant.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT