ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back from Jamaica. When do we start to play?

vacock#

Oct 26, 1998
From the comments, we never got started. Should I look at the game I recorded or delete it as soon as I get home?

Stuck at CLT for a while. I talked to one of the video people, now a junior. Didn’t want to talk about it. I can understand.

Bad basketball and baseball to follow? Maybe before I die I’ll see some good football.

From the comments, we never got started. Should I look at the game I recorded or delete it as soon as I get home?

Stuck at CLT for a while. I talked to one of the video people, now a junior. Didn’t want to talk about it. I can understand.

Bad basketball and baseball to follow? Maybe before I die I’ll see some good football.

Next year, MAYBE.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83

Divine intervention. You didn’t have to watch. The man upstairs is looking out for you. Keep it that way.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83

I'll give you the play by play and save you a couple of hours:

VA - 1st down - run up the middle for 3 or 4 yrds.
VA - 2nd down - run up the middle for 3 or 4 yrds.
VA - 3rd down - quick slant for a first down.
Rinse, repeat until they score.

SC - throws it all over the place with no results.

That about sums it up.

Delete it. ****Spoiler alert*****

we finish with the same amount of points you think we have now...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT