ADVERTISEMENT

Just got back from the baseball game and although I am disappointed

gman29577

Sep 4, 2002
Myrtle Beach
in the loss, I am more disappointed in the lack of emotion on the bench. I don't necessarily like some of the shenanigans that Coastal was doing on the bench, but at least they were showing some emotion. Our guys don't look like they are having fun.

Must have left their banana's at USC dorm. Being cute is somewhat funny when you win but when you get your hinny handed to you 4 out of 5 it is no longer cute.

Bad coaching then on our part (again). I said it before and will say it again, Tanner is too soft, he does not demand excellence. There is a difference between activity and accomplishment.

This post was edited on 3/24 11:12 PM by cockgun

Originally posted by gman29577:
in the loss, I am more disappointed in the lack of emotion on the bench. I don't necessarily like some of the shenanigans that Coastal was doing on the bench, but at least they were showing some emotion. Our guys don't look like they are having fun.
You're completely making things up. CCU didn't have nearly the "shenanigans" we did tonight, or especially the last few weeks. It boils down to the fact that they didn't use a lot of weekend guys and we did. Their line-up is impressive pretty much 1-9, Marks gives them energy, they have power and clutch in the middle, and they can count on guys like Parrett (sp?) and Chadwick at the bottom where we can't. We should be so much better than them with pitching, The fact of the matter is that their freshman out-dueled our sophomore and then our pen was atrocious. CCU had passion tonight when we didn't, they wanted it more than us.

Originally posted by redsoxcock:

Originally posted by gman29577:
You're completely making things up. CCU didn't have nearly the "shenanigans" we did tonight, or especially the last few weeks. It boils down to the fact that they didn't use a lot of weekend guys and we did. Their line-up is impressive pretty much 1-9, Marks gives them energy, they have power and clutch in the middle, and they can count on guys like Parrett (sp?) and Chadwick at the bottom where we can't. We should be so much better than them with pitching, The fact of the matter is that their freshman out-dueled our sophomore and then our pen was atrocious. CCU had passion tonight when we didn't, they wanted it more than us.
HEY! Now there's an idea: keep on losing so no one gets fired-up when they play us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT