ADVERTISEMENT

Just look at the teams the Gamecocks beat....

I wonder if Georgia is willing to give us 2 or 3 east titles in football since they got to play weaker teams

Reactions: stnbooth
Nice way to excuse your lack of grammar knowledge.

I have not decided how I identify but will make a decision the next time I need to use a public restroom.

P.S., You need an apostrophe in a contraction to represent letters that have been omitted.

"LOL! Should be fly a banner to acknowledge that we were 1/2 game away from winning the SEC title and got skunked in the first two games of the tournament? Get real!"

Quick search of your post history.... You grammar nazis better have your eyes* dotted and your teas* crossed if you're gonna call someone out on grammar...otherwise you look like a hypocritical dweeb who likes to lose debates.

Reactions: USC-1
an
"LOL! Should be fly a banner to acknowledge that we were 1/2 game away from winning the SEC title and got skunked in the first two games of the tournament? Get real!"

Quick search of your post history.... You grammar nazis better have your eyes* dotted and your teas* crossed if you're gonna call someone out on grammar...otherwise you look like a hypocritical dweeb who likes to lose debates.
lol. thanks man. hahahahahaha

Tanner had the program moving up and won two national championships. Chad has the program headed downward. This season is an improvement from last season but based on the talent he has, it is not what it should be.

Chad can't win the big games.
i think you would find a way to bitch about winning a million dollars

Reactions: USC-1
What does the fan base have to do with any of this? Not a damn thing. You confuse letting a season play out with being "happy with mediocrity". You whiners are delusional if you think what you post has ANY effect on what our Administration does or doesnt do. Its comical.

We can support the team, but it doesn't mean we can like Chad... I'll give him credit when he does something really good...

I welcome any corrections to my spelling and grammar. Thanks.

Since when is winning the East not good?

When you don't win the series against 4 of the other 6 East teams and don't play or beat the top 3 teams from the West, then go 0-2 in the Conference Tournament and probably lose a national seed to Clemson because of it since you didn't beat them either...I think there's your answer.

All that said, if the current projections are correct and we get paired opposite Texas Tech and have teams like Seattle coming here for the regional then we may have a chance. Pitching should be good. We'll see how the hitting holds up against tournament competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT