ADVERTISEMENT

Just noticed we play Wofford on Sat.

It wouldnt surprise me if we did NOT put them away early & it's still a game in the 4th. It generally takes us at least 2 quarters to figure out what to do with that offense, and Wofford knows what they are doing with it I am like most everyone else on this board that don't like playing them.But I agree with your comments.

Agreed. It would be nice to get ahead early and let the starters rest but I dont think we have that team yet. Yet!

It will be a close game bc we aren’t good enough offensively to get a huge lead like we should. It will be a 10-14 point win.

Reactions: cockofdawn
What concerns me is the cut blocking we'll have to endure all day before Clemson we have to avoid injuries by not messing around like we did against The Citadel and get the game under control early. DL has to keep their OL off the legs and knees. They have given up 208 points so far and won their first three games by a total of 5 points so we should be able to score. Gotta keep that offense of theirs off the field we can't afford hurt a up DL.

I'm guessing (and hoping) the players are more focused on Wofford than the fans are. As for me, I will be running Clemson game scenarios in my head for the next 12 days. Luckily my focus on Wofford will have very little impact on that game (I hope).

But.. I am more than a little concerned about this weekend. Really no good can come from this game, however it plays out. Maybe Jake can get in a rhythm airing it out.

I'm guessing (and hoping) the players are more focused on Wofford than the fans are. As for me, I will be running Clemson game scenarios in my head for the next 12 days. Luckily my focus on Wofford will have very little impact on that game (I hope).
I can't help myself either but they did win the SCON so says something. On the other hand Muschamp seems to have them focused from what I read. I want to see a beat down to get our starters on the pine ASAP. I believe in T Rob though.

No way in hell we score 40 points. I hope I am wrong.
As of now Wofford is averaging giving up 20 points a game and South Carolina will be the strongest team that Wofford will face this season. South Carolina offensive line and the running backs has really improved and has impacted the results of a few of the games this season. Also Wofford could decide to go conservative as a result of the FCS playoffs coming up. I do not think scoring 40 points is far fetched for South Carolina offensive

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT