ADVERTISEMENT

Just out of curiosity

Cbreezy33

Oct 6, 2014
I know this is a free board, so the most likely answer is no...but have any of you ever been a paying member for the Big Spur...the rivals board?

I made the jump a few months ago and while its been nice getting access to some insider info, I cannot believe how Pro-Muschamp the vast majority of posters are. It’s the biggest group of Muschamp apologists I’ve ever come across and it’s making me concerned about how the fanbase really views him.

I know this is a free board, so the most likely answer is no...but have any of you ever been a paying member for the Big Spur...the rivals board?

I made the jump a few months ago and while its been nice getting access to some insider info, I cannot believe how Pro-Muschamp the vast majority of posters are. It’s the biggest group of Muschamp apologists I’ve ever come across and it’s making me concerned about how the fanbase really views him.
You are in a very small minority. You should go to a game and find out.

Well I know what this board and my friends think...I just find it strange how pro Muschamp that board is. Borderline propaganda over there
Many, if not most, of the best and most informed posters that used to be on this site, left and went over there when it started. There were several on the repost of the 9/11 thread earlier this week.

For about 12 years or more I was on the insiders forum on this site and that one and quit sharing inside information that I had for the same reason many of them left.

This is a “Rivals” board. And I’m sorry, isn’t that a picture of Will and his wife on your profile pick? Are you just confused or truly mysterious? FYI the majority of us support the University and the coach!

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT