ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas safety transfer!

welcome aboard mr. johnson look forward to seeing you suit up in the garnet and black......defense is getting a major overhaul.....looking forward to watching them play this year

This post was edited on 4/12 9:41 PM by usaguy40

I can appreciate the hope, and enthusiasm. But not sure I am going to get overly excited about a transfer from that football powerhouse also know as Kansas.

Re: This kid has put up some impressive numbers *

Originally posted by rockingamecock:
nm
You aint lyin'.

Johnson totaled 148 tackles, six interceptions and seven pass breakups in two seasons.

Re: This kid has put up some impressive numbers *

I don't care where you play if you put up those kind of numbers in Major college football then your a good player.

Originally posted by Mox94:
I can appreciate the hope, and enthusiasm. But not sure I am going to get overly excited about a transfer from that football powerhouse also know as Kansas.
The Kansas football team didn't transfer here but one of their good players did transfer here and we welcome him. This kid put up some numbers you need to check those numbers before insults or questions. We can't afford holier than thou attitudes. We need all the help we can get no matter if he transfered from Colgate.

Sounds just like what people on here were saying about Russell Wilson. Now after nearly leading Wisconsin to a national championship Game, One Super Bowl Title and Super bowl appearances in Seattle those same critics have been silenced.

I've watched Johnson play multiple times. He's a hell of a player. He is a long, rangy DB who is always near the ball once it's thrown. He's also very smart and just a nice kid. You guys will like him.

Originally posted by SCcocks4ever:

Originally posted by Rod Dangerfield:
What I'd like to know.........why did he originally go to Kansas?
Transfer from a JUCO out there. Iowa Western or something like that
Started at Western Carolina, then JC, then Kansas and now for us. Actually a very good player and on the plus side, he has finished school. So with that much movement from school to school, he must be a smart kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT