Keep Chad!!!1st win ever in Hoover!!!

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
For Chad that is...

He has turn the tide...

The bats have come alive....

Pitching has been Perfect...

We don't need a new coaching staff!!!

Marching through the SEC and into the CWS Championship!! My strange dream is coming true...:p:D:);)

Reactions: jbouton
For Chad that is...

He has turn the tide...

Marching through the SEC and into the CWS Championship!! My strange dream is coming true...:p:D:);)
His truth is marching on! In the last days world famous 3rd base hecklers will prophesy.

Would Chad have walked Cortez in the B8 to set up the double play with one out and a man at third?
I say no.

May the win give the team confidence to right the ship.
giphy.gif

Blows my mind that Chad is going to get at least three games in Hoover this year.

For Chad that is...

He has turn the tide...

You're funny! Just let him win a couple more games and the uninformed will be calling for his contract renewal. That's the sad part.

Would Chad have walked Cortez in the B8 to set up the double play with one out and a man at third?
I say no.
He wouldn't even walk one of the best hitters in college baseball in Seth Beer. I would say No as well.

Clemson Baseball just stinks right now. Quit referring to them. They've never won squat nationally. We have. 4 finals and two crowns last 20 years. They can have all the series wins in the world as long as we show up in June. Beat Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT