ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Game...

It was ugly but an exciting game towards the end, with some good work with some unlikely players

Great finish!
Couisnard looks like a young Duane Notice.

Cannot figure this team out. Moss plays like he's a real point guard, Martin plays Hannibal more, Bolden, Virginia hero, does not play, Lawson almost invisible, Kotsar is invisible, Frank is up the whole game, glad for the players...fun win.

I think it's time to spend some practice time on free throws. This can be a season saving victory if we can get some very basic fundamentals straight.

Lawson is a mystery. Could be some personal issues or could just be a bad sophomore slump.

But he is NOT a chump. He's a guy not playing well right now.

Lawson is a great player. He cannot carry the whole team. Most of the great teams we play have lots of stars. He needs more help, so c'mon coach, let's recruit some more elite players!

Gamecocks>Kentucky>Virginia>Clemson<Boston<Stetson.
Frank needs to turn this ship around - Kotsar lays an egg and Cousinard goes nuts. If only we could play 40 minutes of solid basketball.

Wow, what a finish! How do we beat 8 and 10 and lose to 330? I don't know what to say but we won.
....because we have some parts, but really haven't found our team yet. For example Bolden was MIA tonight, but I still think we are going to need him. I think we finally have the right guy handling the ball. Cousinard plays at his own pace and comfortably gets the team into something even if it is for himself a little too much. Lawson is struggling bad, but I know he is capable. He needs to stop worrying about the NBA and tune Frank Martin out during the game. The kid just looks like he is not having fun playing ball.

Reactions: OldWiseCock
Frank has been trying to put JC into a position to use his talents, but he has been playing PG full time only the last 3-4 games. I'm hoping and praying that he has found his spot and will only get better. I like the way he paces himself and uses picks. He's not out of control but waits until the right moment and then uses his strength and quickness. He's hard to guard playing man to man. Yes, he does hold the ball a lot, but he is an excellent passer and has a knack for finding the open man. That makes his teammates better. Minaya had his best game in a year. Even Moss played better.

I thought I saw McClary take a step up last night (he got a haircut) and Leveque played decent subbing for Kotsar. They are the next two who have to elevate their game. Leveque can be Kotsar's replacement next year if he works hard.

Frank has been trying to put JC into a position to use his talents, but he has been playing PG full time only the last 3-4 games. I'm hoping and praying that he has found his spot and will only get better. I like the way he paces himself and uses picks. He's not out of control but waits until the right moment and then uses his strength and quickness. He's hard to guard playing man to man. Yes, he does hold the ball a lot, but he is an excellent passer and has a knack for finding the open man. That makes his teammates better. Minaya had his best game in a year. Even Moss played better.

I thought I saw McClary take a step up last night (he got a haircut) and Leveque played decent subbing for Kotsar. They are the next two who have to elevate their game. Leveque can be Kotsar's replacement next year if he works hard.
We got some guys that need to get in the weight room.. Lawson especially. I don't know who our S&C coach is but he needs to open the doors on that thing more often..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT