ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky high school LB Kash Daniel Anyone got a feel for our

SCcocks4ever

Mar 21, 2002
Greenville
chances of landing him. Set to announce July 4th. Supposedly very high on us but with Kentucky and Louisville both in the mix hard to guess where he's headed. Sounds like a good kid and a solid LB....230 lb range.

I know his family well and he is a good kid with lots of talent. I am hoping he comes here, but no one is talking. He would be a great pickup for this class.

chances of landing him. Set to announce July 4th. Supposedly very high on us but with Kentucky and Louisville both in the mix hard to guess where he's headed. Sounds like a good kid and a solid LB....230 lb range.

Louisville's the first one out, imo. Carolina would be his smartest choice, but the Mildcats are beginning to sound serious about football. I think the Daniel family yields to local pressure and he chooses KY (still hoping he wears Garnet & Black, however).

This situation reminds me a lot of the QB prospect from northern KY that we lost a couple of years ago. In what amounted to a football drama even a local Cincy sports anchor was doing rah-rahs for KY.

A month ago, I thought he was a shoe-in for UK, but his visit to south carolina appeared to go very well and he A) changed his announcement date and B) cancelled other visits Immediately following his visit to Columbia. I think it goes down to the wire between UK and USC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT