ADVERTISEMENT

Kinlaw “Tweets” He’s Coming Back

He was thinking about transferring? Are there people that think he would get drafted in the first few rounds?

He was thinking about transferring? Are there people that think he would get drafted in the first few rounds?

Good player, good size at a position highly valued in the NFL. We’ve had guys leave and not get drafted in recent history. The State had him at 85% gone (which was ridiculous) in their projections. Let’s just be glad a contributor chose to stay. Hopefully he’ll have a great senior season and make some $$.

Good player, good size at a position highly valued in the NFL. We’ve had guys leave and not get drafted in recent history. The State had him at 85% gone (which was ridiculous) in their projections. Let’s just be glad a contributor chose to stay. Hopefully he’ll have a great senior season and make some $$.

He will definitely be one of not our best returning player on D. Just don't understand who gets in these kids ears and let's them believe that it would be a good move to leave early, when I have not seen any projection where they would be picked in the first 3 rounds or so.

Probably a 4th/5th round selection, outside chance at 3rd, but we've lost juniors who weren't projected that high quite a bit before. This is a nice change.

I think the new system with the NFL projections should help with this. Believe I heard that if they are fairly certain your not going to be a top 3 round pick, they just tell them that they should go back to school.

Reactions: rogue cock
Seems to be a smart kid and realized there was not a good opportunity for him to be drafted early cause other D-lineman on teams playing in the championship rounds are ahead of him.

Unlike you I and other posters are not asking why, we are just glad he is returning and view his decision whatever the reason great new. Unlike some posters, Kinlaw is Gamecock through and through. He worked hard to get eligible and admitted. Heck, he even turned down Bama and Saban.

Yeah I saw 5-6 round projection but if he could improve his technique and strength he could be 1-2

Reactions: rogue cock
Unlike you I and other posters are not asking why, we are just glad he is returning and view his decision whatever the reason great new. Unlike some posters, Kinlaw is Gamecock through and through. He worked hard to get eligible and admitted. Heck, he even turned down Bama and Saban.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. My question was why he thought it was necessary to anounce he was coming back. Of course I'm glad he is not leaving the team, not sure what his options were.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT