ADVERTISEMENT

Kinlaw tweet....... Wth!

I am sure Twitter has been a blast to read with coaches and players being criticized for choices they've made. All inhibitions seem to go out the window when that danged phone is in your face.

I will say Kinlaw, Horn, Muk, Edwards, and other Muschamp players are only embarrassing themselves, not a good look attacking fans (a small group that isn't represented of the fanbase as a whole) and attacking the Spurrier era players. especially Kinlaw going after Zandi for not being able to make the NFL. that's just sad

Not sure why he would post that but Gamecock fans are more invested long term emotional and monitary than any player or coach. But that is just me

USCALUMNI
I suspect it was aimed at criticism of the players who opted out. But I don't know that. I also read a tweet that led me to believe Bobo won't allow them on the sideline. Don't quote me on that because I'm not certain. If they're there, they'd only be a distraction.

Kinlaw does know about that ‘bag’ though.

Already said how I feel about the opt outs at this point in the whole sorry situation. Again some players in decent teams with draft possibilities NEVER opted in this season.

Worst situation is to be out there halfassing trying not to get hurt. Flushing this CWM period from Gamecock Football.

Still pulling for the young men playing but no hard feeling for the opt outs.

Signed: ‘Fence Sitting’

Ok y’all ain’t gonna like this so sorry but ... this is just a bad look . As much as you guys say the players need the fans it’s kinda the other way around . I’m sure we can load the roster with 2 and 3 star guys with all the loyalty in the world be it won’t win many football games . Elite players don’t come here for us , the university , the “Education” , etc etc .. they come so they can become millionaires as fast as possible . That’s the bottomline . Also the biggest recruiting tools are winning football games and putting players In the league . That’s it . We might not like it but that’s a fact . If we want to get in social media wars with kids that will influence other potential elite talents that’s a losing battle boys . Wish them luck and next man up . Throwing shade at our best recruiting tools is just a good way to stay a garbage program . We ain’t gotta like it but that’s the gospel

Can anyone translate for me? WTH are they talking about? I guess I don’t speak Tweeter..
Zandi was talking about how he was all about the team and how great the team was when he was here. And then Kinlaw tweeted at Zandi making fun of him for failing to make the NFL.

Zandi was talking about how he was all about the team and how great the team was when he was here. And then Kinlaw tweeted at Zandi making fun of him for failing to make the NFL.
Ahh... Gotcha! Thanks

Ok y’all ain’t gonna like this so sorry but ... this is just a bad look . As much as you guys say the players need the fans it’s kinda the other way around . I’m sure we can load the roster with 2 and 3 star guys with all the loyalty in the world be it won’t win many football games . Elite players don’t come here for us , the university , the “Education” , etc etc .. they come so they can become millionaires as fast as possible . That’s the bottomline . Also the biggest recruiting tools are winning football games and putting players In the league . That’s it . We might not like it but that’s a fact . If we want to get in social media wars with kids that will influence other potential elite talents that’s a losing battle boys . Wish them luck and next man up . Throwing shade at our best recruiting tools is just a good way to stay a garbage program . We ain’t gotta like it but that’s the gospel
Just makes me think we don't need football at all.

I was in school when we suffered through Richard Bell. I've seen it all over the years. If a player doesn't want to be at SC, or doesn't want to come back to visit...........see ya!.
I've seen some shitty football in my life..........but I still LOVE my school.

This too shall pass

Give me the players that want to win football games. The rest can take their ball and GTFO. But I'm sure they're going to be allowed to keep going to class and use our facilities to "prepare for the draft" all on the FANS' dime. F that. Kinlaw is an ingrate who probably can't even spell it.

We already have a roster of 3 star players.

Reactions: TheReelEss
Muschamp is Kinlaw's coach and he is hurt by the whole thing. I'm sure he doesnt care what 15 people on FGF think of him. Stop taking everything personal.
Doesn’t hurt me in the least. I thought it was odd he tweeted it since most fans I know always spoke kindly of him. In any event, it is not a good look when your former players bash your school, program, fans, etc. As much as I hate Clemson, all you hear from their players is it is so much more than football. You don’t hear many OSU, ND, etc players bashing the program, fans, and such.

Doesn’t hurt me in the least. I thought it was odd he tweeted it since most fans I know always spoke kindly of him. In any event, it is not a good look when your former players bash your school, program, fans, etc. As much as I hate Clemson, all you hear from their players is it is so much more than football. You don’t hear many OSU, ND, etc players bashing the program, fans, and such.
You also dont spend a lot of time following former Notre Dame and OSU fans.

You also dont spend a lot of time following former Notre Dame and OSU fans.
No, I don’t. In fact this is about as close to social media as I get. Even still we don’t have the backing of our former players as others. In fact, I believe Spurrier allied to that shortly after he got here.

Disappointed on what Kinlaw said .. As a life long Gamecock fan I have always respected the players even when we did not win a single game ... We, as fans want to win like the players do ... when that doesn’t happen something has to change ... I thought WM was a great guy, he just couldn’t put things together ... we have good and bad fans ... I just want to win ... GO COCKS!

Five (5) years of data during the Muschamp era, including the current trend, speaks for itself. You can also throw in history for further confirmation. Anyone who can't figure out things were a hot mess has probably been skipping class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT