ADVERTISEMENT

Kitts

hahnenkampf

Aug 7, 2005
I’ve watched all of the WBB games this year and I’ve noticed Chloe Kitts is the hardest playing person on the team. It seems she is involved in every play. She battles for every rebound and is often fouled on put backs which subsequently put here on the free throw line. She is officially a second semester freshman but she plays like a more senior person. By the time she’s a junior and senior she’ll be an unstoppable force.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
She will improve as her footwork improves and she gets even stronger.

She's bulked up some from last year and that's helped a lot. Her footwork is still pretty rough at times- and sometimes that actually works for her.

She will improve as her footwork improves and she gets even stronger.

She's bulked up some from last year and that's helped a lot. Her footwork is still pretty rough at times- and sometimes that actually works for her.
And she has an excellent mid-range shot.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Agree with footwork. She spends too much time on the floor. She already gained 15 pounds since last year. Its hard for skinny/athletic people to gain weight the proper way. I can gain 15 pounds if I drink protein twice a day, but its the wrong gain. Watkin's skills leave a lot to be desired. I wish someone could help her improve. She's just out of control with no rhythm

Agree with footwork. She spends too much time on the floor. She already gained 15 pounds since last year. Its hard for skinny/athletic people to gain weight the proper way. I can gain 15 pounds if I drink protein twice a day, but its the wrong gain. Watkin's skills leave a lot to be desired. I wish someone could help her improve. She's just out of control with no rhythm
Watkin’s move along the baseline late in the LSU game against Reese was excellent. Hopefully she’ll play like that for a couple more years as a Gamecock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT