ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Trask was carted off the field at Florida practice today .per twitter.**

What position

He was the backup quarterback that we were going to turn into a heisman candidate once Mullen benched Franks, or so everyone said :confused:

Anybody know anything about their #3 guy? Guess it probably won't matter as it will be Franks by default now.

He was the backup quarterback that we were going to turn into a heisman candidate once Mullen benched Franks, or so everyone said :confused:

Anybody know anything about their #3 guy? Guess it probably won't matter as it will be Franks by default now.
Their number 3 was that big QB that Mullen flopped from Ohio State

Ugh feel bad for the kid. Hope it’s more of a meniscus then a ligament. A 1 month recovery instead of 8-10months these days.

This doesn't impact us really if Franks is the starter, right. Stinks for the kid though

Think there was chatter of him starting this week after Franks has been so bad. Also the locker room altercation with Franks makes me think team has probably turned on him.

So will we....
1) Take advantage of the chaos and beat their ass like we should OR
2) Give a spark to a struggling team and let Franks have a career day?

Reactions: sclawman77
Think there was chatter of him starting this week after Franks has been so bad. Also the locker room altercation with Franks makes me think team has probably turned on him.

So will we....
I’ll hope for #1

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Feel horrible for the kid but honestly I would much rather face Felipe . Trask looked very good coming off the bench against Mizzou . Hope he has a quick recovery , just not this weekend .

Reactions: rogue cock

So will we....
I’ll hope for #1

Annnnd we'll probably get #2 (pun is there if you so choose).

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT