ADVERTISEMENT

Landen Lucas from Blythewood

So he's committed to Carolina, Clemson, and CofC? Think he needs to knock out Furman/Wofford/Citadel/Coastal before he can really be sure.

But seriously.. what's the story here?
The devil is in the details my friend. Decommitted from Carolina because he had no choice (I'll let you figure that one out- committed to C.H. at USC). Committed to CoC to ensure he had a spot. Clemson offered and he made the move. Great kid and family. Bash all you want but if you understood all the details, you wouldn't knock him. I hate Clemson as much as the next guy on this board but I will be pulling for Landen. Carolina screwed the pooch on this one.

Last edited:
The devil is in the details my friend. Decommitted from Carolina because he had no choice (I'll let you figure that one out- committed to C.H. at USC). Committed to CoC to ensure he had a spot. Clemson offered and he made the move. Great kid and family. Bash all you want but if you understood all the details, you wouldn't knock him. I hate Clemson as much as the next guy on this board but I will be pulling for Landen. Carolina screwed the pooch on this one.

That’s why I asked what the story was

Reactions: viennacocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT