USC baseball beats miami ohio
USC womens basketball beats lsu
USC baseball beats miami ohio
USC women's basketball beats tenn.
Clempson men's basketball loses to notre dame
Clempson baseball loses to nc state
Clempson baseball loses to nc state

A perfect. 8-0.

Okay........... our Women's basketball team just won a championship. So what about Clemson?

BUT, don't ever forget that you folks are still USCjr. That's all you can ever be. No soap in existence can erase that stench.

Dr tony, post on taternet.com says you guys are a one sport school, which isn't bad as long as we domiate at football. Dominate at football? Are you kidding me. These folks live in fantasy land.

Not surprising that you folks miss the point entirely. Even if you win every sporting contest until the end of time, your school and fanbase will be second-rate. Like DNA, it's inherent.

Hey goober, don't y'all still wear auburn's hand-me-downs? Any stench in SC comes from Pickens county.

Tony, I know seeing usc's athletic dept. move past clempsons is hard to swallow. By the way, its your fanbase that is second rate. To many upsate rednecks that never went to moo u.

This exchange is pointless, of course. On some level, y'all really believe what you write. However, deep down, in a quiet moment, y'all know the truth about USCjr and its place in the scheme of things.

This post was edited on 3/8 7:19 PM by DrTony

Originally posted by DrTony:
This exchange is pointless, of course. On some level, y'all really believe what you write. However, deep down, in a quiet moment, y'all know the truth about USCjr and its place in the scheme of things.

lol.....pot meet kettle........move along spud

Yes, it is pointless. Run along now and get ready for ass whipping no 6 out of the past 7 years in yalls one dominant sport. Lmao, dominant. Dominant is alabama, oregon, ohio state, fsu tony, not clempson.
Deep down you know the truth. The a she she sucks except at men's hoops and clempson is the doormat.

Well, tell me this, where is quempsum's place in the overall scheme of things. For one, never won a game at chapel hole in men's basketball. We left the little old a she she 45 years ago and we have won more games at chapel hole and more a she she championships in basketball than you poor little old people.

Freddie, they bought a national title at football and won a bunch of a she she titles before fsu joined. That is what makes them elite, lol. Fsu has already passed them in acc football titles in about 75 less years. Poor little taters were feeling good about baseball after beating usc 2 of 3. 8-6 after today. I guess that's also dominanr.

"Dr." Tony...the word is "right",not "write".
Maybe you REALLY DID go there!

and in the list of tigers cu isn't even Jr. You're the 2nd cousin no one claims.

"Where is Clemson?" I travel a lot and when I get to talking sports (no matter where in the U.S.) no one even knows where the taters are. Change that DNA, tater. Guess that's the way it is when you are not the flagship university of the state.

BUT, don't ever forget that you folks are still USCjr. That's all you can ever be. No soap in existence can erase that stench.
USCjr? If that makes you feel better, great. But, don't you ever forget that USC is The Flagship university of the state of South Carolina. That will never change. Clempson is and always will be that sad excuse for a "university" located in a constant state of denial. Always overhyped, clempson routinely bends the truth, looks the other way, or simply denies to fit its agenda. Second rate at best...that's all clempson will ever be. Deal with it silly tater!

This post was edited on 3/9 7:57 AM by Titleist*

And they will always be CUjr. Heck they may be CU III if Creighton Univ goes by CU also. Everyone knows those other schools are much more relevant than Clemsux.

Originally posted by Titleist*:

USCjr? If that makes you feel better, great. But, don't you ever forget that USC is The Flagship university of the state of South Carolina. That will never change. Clempson is and always will be that sad excuse for a "university" located in a constant state of denial. Always overhyped, clempson routinely bends the truth, looks the other way, or simply denies to fit its agenda. Second rate at best...that's all clempson will ever be. Deal with it silly tater!

This post was edited on 3/9 7:57 AM by Titleist*
And another whipped Tater scurries away with his tail firmly tucked between his legs.

YOU come here with that tired olduscjr. line then question everyone's intelligence and maturity?

This post was edited on 3/9 11:38 AM by LShull4sc

Not surprising that you folks miss the point entirely. Even if you win every sporting contest until the end of time, your school and fanbase will be second-rate. Like DNA, it's inherent.
Second rate, huh. Dude you can't swing a cat in a Walmart without hitting two or three obese orange-clad life forms. If there was ever a classless fan base worse than Clemson's, it would be open season on eliminating them from the planet. Now run along. Your mom wants to snuggle.

Another tater comes out of hiding after 5 years and starts "clemsoning". You can't make this stuff up

And what is the DNA of a Tater Retard? I am sure that is inherent for you inbreds...
This post was edited on 3/10 3:51 PM by 0007cock

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT