ADVERTISEMENT

Lawson Brothers xfer to Kansas

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Upon hearing these 2 incredible athletes were leaving Memphis i posted that CFM should reach out to them...Another poster suggested they were not good enough...I guess that great Kansas program felt differently...I don't know that CFM didn't reach out to them..But i sure do hope we are looking at every chance to add great talent...I get so sick of the great instate talent looking to jump on out of state gravy trains..

Upon hearing these 2 incredible athletes were leaving Memphis i posted that CFM should reach out to them...Another poster suggested they were not good enough...I guess that great Kansas program felt differently...I don't know that CFM didn't reach out to them..But i sure do hope we are looking at every chance to add great talent...I get so sick of the great instate talent looking to jump on out of state gravy trains..
I never said they weren't good enough. Dedric Lawson is not an incredible athlete. At 6'8", he plays below the rim due to his lack of athleticism. A good basketball player, yes. KJ Lawson will be a role player at Kansas. I stated they wouldn't be a good fit because they quit on their team late in the season. Maybe Bill Self doesn't care about that, but I'm sure it is something that would keep Frank Martin from being interested. Thanks for sharing the "real" story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT