ADVERTISEMENT

Legitimate question for anyone, pumpers and non-pumers alike.

ghost of jo mo#

Nov 21, 1999
If you are someone standing outside the Gamecock family and see our football program right now, what is your impression, garnet colored glasses off? I say "dumpster fire" is at least the impression, given the facilities, size, scale, scope and dynamic of the university and what the university is as a whole. Extreme underachieving would also be an honest perception at 3 - 5 thus far in the season with recruiting not being that great in the same capacity as noted above. Lethargic would also be another word I would us to describe the lack of significant changes that have occurred in the program and with the staff in general to at least attempt to change the direction of the program. And lastly, I would perceive Muschamp as probably being in over his head as to how to make a significant difference in the current direction. None of the above perceptions would be rational but for a current 3 - 5 record, in year four, staring 1- 3 or 0 - 4 squarely in the face for the remainder of the season. Could any of those be rationally perceived by someone outside the Gamecock family, and if so, what are they not seeing, that some of us within do see, and thus feel differently about where the future lies with Gamecock Football nation? Just asking, these are personal perceptions only, and please don't start hating because I raised the question, let's be American about this if you care to respond.

Ghost

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News