ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk about our Offense

Dec 12, 2022
South Carolina
-We have a Decent QB
-Our RB at one time was a Heisman Hopeful
-Our WR group has weapons
-Our TE’s are pretty damn good, when they know who to block
-Our O-Line has the most talent that we’ve had in a DECADE!
-Our Defense, well, they’re playing lights out and we haven’t had a DL like this since the Spurrier Era.

Teasley sucks, Loggains sucks!

-We have a Decent QB
-Our RB at one time was a Heisman Hopeful
-Our WR group has weapons
-Our TE’s are pretty damn good, when they know who to block
-Our O-Line has the most talent that we’ve had in a DECADE!
-Our Defense, well, they’re playing lights out and we haven’t had a DL like this since the Spurrier Era.

Teasley sucks, Loggains sucks!
QB makes very bad decisions. He and backup are fumble-prone. O-Line is awful at RT and LT.

QB makes very bad decisions. He and backup are fumble-prone. O-Line is awful at RT and LT.

Add that the RB blew out a knee.

But the OP has a point. We've seen the offense execute, it should not have been that bad against Ole Miss.

As a huge fan of getting the ball to the TEs, I have been pretty disappointed we haven't gone to them more often... especially given you would think those kind of high percentage passes would go a long way in helping out a rookie QB. I was under the impression those were a big part of OC's game. So far, meh.

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
Bad on first down. Leads to poor third down conversion rate. Need to clean up the penalties.

In other words, we got a lot to work on.

Offense is not that bad when you consider we got the worst nfl offensive coordinator

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker123
Offense is that bad when you consider we got the worst nfl offensive coordinator

Hiring OC's has certainly been a weak spot recently.

But I bet the OL coach is the sacrificial lamb this offseason. Probably should have been last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT