ADVERTISEMENT

Let's play Jeopardy. I'll take Clemson recruiting for $1,000 ....

wallycock

Oct 11, 2001
Answer: "Clemson offers everything I want."

Question: Why Mark Fields committed to Clemson.

Someone posted a pic of him (or some other recruit) fanning a wad of cash. Can you repost it?

but it's more than that, it's, well.... here's an excerpt from a Tigernet post entitled "There's Something In These Hills"

....There's something in these hills that has touched every one of them, something that has rubbed off on them in varying degrees, something that has built within the breasts of all Clemson men and women....

"The breasts of Clemson men and women." I believe that clears it up right there.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16716976

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16716976

I've said it before but it warrants repeating...Clempson is known, nation-wide for one thing and one thing only......they are incapable of winning without cheating. Period.

Being around all those redneck racist in taterville Fields may end up being in Deliverance 2!! Why anyone would even go visit there is beyond me

Eldon Campbell when asked if he earned a degree from Clemson, "no, but they gave me one anyway".

All this is going to be a mute point once Tillmangate hits full stride...that scenario is ripe right now....once one of the
"Rev's" gets a hint at how much publicity they can get, they'll be all over the most racist university in America. I can't imagine any African American student visiting that cesspool must less enrolling there.

Originally posted by catcocknpa:
What is the reason we got our ass whooped by them alex
the same reason we've beaten the 5 of the last 6....they were just better for one year. Not a trend.

its when you point at someone without saying anything

Learned something new this morning. I thought it was a spot of the coast of Charleston where all those monks went fishing.

Originally posted by USCRBCOCK:

All this is going to be a mute point once Tillmangate hits full stride...that scenario is ripe right now....once one of the
"Rev's" gets a hint at how much publicity they can get, they'll be all over the most racist university in America. I can't imagine any African American student visiting that cesspool must less enrolling there.
Wrong. They still come to Cola with the Confederate battle flag on the state grounds. They still go to FL where their flag is a remnant of said Confederate flag. They still go to GA, Mississippi and Bama. Hey, the south is a racist region. It's improving, but it still has its issues.

It's also where they play the best FB most years. And that's enough to bring them in.

This post was edited on 1/24 10:14 AM by The Real Ess

Originally posted by The Real Ess:

Wrong. They still come to Cola with the Confederate battle flag on the state grounds. They still go to FL where their flag is a remnant of said Confederate flag. They still go to GA, Mississippi and Bama. Hey, the south is a racist region. It's improving, but it still has its issues.

It's also where they play the best FB most years. And that's enough to bring them in.

Yeah, maybe the entire "south" (as you paint it with your huge brush) needs to be more like NYC, Phillie, L.A., Chicago, Detroit...or maybe even Ferguson/St. Louis, Missouri.

Now, how about sticking to the topic. You could start by looking up the % of non-athlete minorities at CU.

Originally posted by Bigger_Stronger_Faster:

Yeah, maybe the entire "south" (as you paint it with your huge brush) needs to be more like NYC, Phillie, L.A., Chicago, Detroit...or maybe even Ferguson/St. Louis, Missouri.

Now, how about sticking to the topic. You could start by looking up the % of non-athlete minorities at CU.
You're telling me there's a conspiracy at clemson to admit fewer blacks? You don't think that maybe fewer blacks are interested in agriculture or that they possibly would rather go to a city school becasue that's what they're used to?

The title of the thread involves recruiting, not admissions. You stay on topic.

You're telling me there's a conspiracy at clemson to admit fewer blacks? You don't think that maybe fewer blacks are interested in agriculture or that they possibly would rather go to a city school becasue that's what they're used to?

actually the point of the thread was that Tillman Tech is a loser school that can't win anything without cheating, and that you are a loser too by association. hope that clears things up for you.

Originally posted by CaliCock:

actually the point of the thread was that Tillman Tech is a loser school that can't win anything without cheating, and that you are a loser too by association. hope that clears things up for you.
I responded to USCRBCOCK's post. See above.

This post was edited on 1/24 12:00 PM by The Real Ess

Well since you brought it up I know of many parents in the upstate that have mentioned unabashedly that they wanted their children to go to Clemson because it's safer than Carolina due to fewer blacks on campus. And if I am not mistaken Clemson has been in hot water more than once with funding issues due to their low ratio of minority students.

Back in the 70's when cheating was organized & funded by the Clemson athletic dept, Tates Locke, the basketball coach, created a fake black fraternity, and frat house. When recruits came to visit, he had guys go out to "The Hood" and round up as many young black guys and girls to come to a free band party at the frat house, alcohol included. He did this because at the time there was not a very congenial atmosphere at Clemson for black students, athletes or not. They put on a great show to try and lure black athletes to Clemson.

Confessions Of A Clemson Coach Who Cheated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT