ADVERTISEMENT

Link: Justin Minaya 'close' to returning to practice

Bump! We'd need to get something near the top of the page about our South Carolina Gamecocks!

I kind of like the way we are playing right now. I don’t have as much confidence in Minaya as most do I guess. I hate to do anything to mess with the chemistry we have right now. Let him practice though. But easing him in very slowly if I’m Coach. I’m not though.

I think he should go ahead and redshirt. Gives him time to make sure he is 100% and not forcing anything. If he is only available for 10 games or so I don't think its worth it.

I kind of like the way we are playing right now. I don’t have as much confidence in Minaya as most do I guess. I hate to do anything to mess with the chemistry we have right now. Let him practice though. But easing him in very slowly if I’m Coach. I’m not though.

He is one of our very best players. His savvy, length, rebounding and scoring is needed. Getting him the first week of February would be great. I don't understand redshirting hoopers unless they're injured or can't play anyway.

I think he should go ahead and redshirt. Gives him time to make sure he is 100% and not forcing anything. If he is only available for 10 games or so I don't think its worth it.

He can help us win more and be a better squad down the stretch. It's certainly worth it!

Added depth means more floor combinations and more shared minutes.
This is good news for the back half of the SEC schedule

He is one of our very best players. His savvy, length, rebounding and scoring is needed. Getting him the first week of February would be great. I don't understand redshirting hoopers unless they're injured or can't play anyway.

I still just don’t think as highly of him as most. I don’t know...he’s ok. That’s just how I feel about him as a player. I admit most of that is probably just offensively. It wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong if I am. Coach Martin seems to love him. So I’m sure he’s a good player. I just don’t have a whole lot of faith in him yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT